McAtee +1

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

As long as McAtee isn't signing for Leicester AS WE SPEAK of course.

Well the crown is there to be taken. Who wants it?

Hecky talking in pure riddles.

Hecky is good at that.

I used to think it was a weakness (a sign of a poor manager) due to being a poor/ vague communicator
but to be fair his vagueness probably helps the situation (is probably a sign of a good manager) because no one can pin him down on anything.

I think what's he's trying to say is we've always been patient and had plenty of irons in the fire.
Option A, option B, option C and even option D.

Our first choice options A have always been a challenge because other clubs are interested
where as options D we know we can bring in at anytime because they're of lower quality and we're their best option.
We could have signed these before the season started but I think it's better to delay the signings if it means we might end up the higher quality option A signings.

Hecky is saying all the selling clubs/ and players have now given us their answers regards joining us.
Hence we've been given the green light and know where we stand regards our options on who to bring in.

The situation now is to sit down and sift threw all the options to decide which combination of players give us the best chance to tackle the season.
Someone like Keifer Moore is a great example. Lower quality but there's some logic that he could be a clever backup signing.
Also there will be some lower quality targets we can get that might be very young, players for the future with high potential.

I'd be happy with Origi or King. Both can drop deeper and have a trick up their sleeves. But Origi is the one that excites me

With Everton being a must win, lunchtime tomorrow is realistically our deadline to improve the squad for this weekend

Back
Top Bottom