Current ITK League Table

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He’s here and is happy with what is happening. I stressed that I wasn’t happy with things happening the way they were and that was true as it was then but surely you couldn’t have been happy could you. I will say it has been a success if we get a striker, Doyle and or Macatee. If you want you can state you think everything that had gone before this was great.
Sometimes you have to stand back and see what the whole situation is as it pans out. Was I happy losing Ndiaye and Berge? No. Am I happy with Hamer coming in? He’ll yes better for team than Berge imo. Will I be happy with any of Akpom, Archer and Doyle? Creaming meesen. Calling pA and club out before everything has happened was your mistake. Let’s all wait and see come 1sept but so far so good.

As for Ndiaye he’s irreplaceable at the moment and was outside clubs control / efforts to keep him, no one to blame other than Ndiaye who did a dirty on Hecky and the club with his unforgivable 11:59pm about turn.

BalticBlade gets a tough rap - he DM’d me about Ndiaye, having completed a signing video, promotions etc, then pulled out well ahead of anything on Twitter or from the ITKers.

Some people don't wet their pants as soon as something bad happens, they wait to see what action comes as a result. You can't avoid adversity and you can't instantly respond, but how you respond is what matters.

We seem to have responded pretty well. My only criticism is that if we had to lose our 2 best players, couldn't we have figured it out a bit earlier.
Yes, my concerns have been much more than responding to the loss ot two players and have been documented on here for different reasons.

If all the signings on here come in and bonuses to players are paid in full we are back on track and moving forward. I will then look forward to making a fist of staying up however more than rumours of rest of players have to happen first. I’m no longer itk so don’t know if they will.

The players bonuses were not supposed to be paid until September. It is yet again a bollox article from the mail stirring the shit.
Yeh just like Norbert Tressangle said in his post, I've not paid my September mortgage either.

Weerz all supposedly ITK’s today, seems like they’ve all fucked off fut day

Weerz all supposedly ITK’s today, seems like they’ve all fucked off fut day
Twitter is completely quiet on our transfer rumours, no names nothing… Seems if Twitter drys up so does the ITKs

That’s just a coincidence surely? 🤔
Well Twitter has come alive again, Darren Smith says there is a decent chance of getting Archer. Doyle apparently having a medical tomorrow…. Then we have ITKs posting on here after this info is posted on Twitter, hmmm.

These "ITK" posters or people believing their shite, don't know whats worse?

I get some people may get snippets of info but who the fuck knows how many bids we are putting in for players/prices/clauses?

Unless you are PA, Hecky or Bettis you know nowt I say

These "ITK" posters or people believing their shite, don't know whats worse?

I get some people may get snippets of info but who the fuck knows how many bids we are putting in for players/prices/clauses?

Unless you are PA, Hecky or Bettis you know nowt I say
Tbf there are alot more people than that involved in transfers. Maybe details on payments you need to be a bit more in the inner circle but I don't think any player gets signed without alot of people knowing about it beforehand. Some closer to official news breaking than others.

The fall down of the ITK'er is when they post stuff that isn't ITK, but the way they word the post suggests it could be. Not sure whether they do this to keep people on strings, hedging their bets on stuff that seems likely/unlikely, or whether they just don't understand that some posters hang on their every word. Rocket Man seems to have got the memo, he tells people when it's not inside info, just an opinion. It would help the credentials of those who get inside info if they would follow suit, it's okay if you don't know everything and it's better if you're honest about it, it saves a lot of questioning and inevitable egg on face.

Back
Top Bottom