McAtee +1

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Just listened to the interview with Hecky, seems we're waiting for "green lights" you'd hope by this stage of the window that it was more just trying to complete the deals, medicals etc, rather than still waiting for stuff to drop! But this the nature of transfers I guess. We need two attacking players in my view, presumably one a centre forward and another an attacking mid.

Just listened to the interview with Hecky, seems we're waiting for "green lights" you'd hope by this stage of the window that it was more just trying to complete the deals, medicals etc, rather than still waiting for stuff to drop! But this the nature of transfers I guess. We need two attacking players in my view, presumably one a centre forward and another an attacking mid.
From what Hecky said, there will be no CF, just attacking options.

McAtee and someone from a foreign club who’s name still hasn’t been released

I don't understand the King one he isn't anywhere near the level he was at Bournemouth.

Anyone else seen a picture of McAtee wearing a United shirt from an account called Blade2Blade, my mate just sent me the photo but not sure what platform the account is from. Says McAtee is in the building.

Anyone else seen a picture of McAtee wearing a United shirt from an account called Blade2Blade, my mate just sent me the photo but not sure what platform the account is from. Says McAtee is in the building.
The new Blades shirt or last seasons?

Back
Top Bottom