Current ITK League Table

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. Daniel McGlinchey (New Entry)
2. Benniblade
3. Rifleman
4. Rocketman (Up from 7)
5. Darren Smith
6. Baltic Blade
7. Luke Spud (New Entry)

1. Daniel McGlinchey (New Entry)
2. Rifleman
3. Rocketman (Up from 6)
4. Darren Smith
5. Baltic Blade
6. Luke Spud (New Entry)

So....Some random bloke from Coventry goes straight to the top of our table!!!!! Come on blades - UP YOUR GAME!!!!
Of rocket is up from 6, and there's two new entries... Where's the 2 that dropped out of the top 6?

Sunjihi (obv)
?

Reactions: Dkc

To be fair to Baltic he did say Heckys press interview was 12.30 yesterday when it was after 1.30.

I think he's an alright person, just needs to stop the BS.

Reactions: Dkc
He’s here and is happy with what is happening. I stressed that I wasn’t happy with things happening the way they were and that was true as it was then but surely you couldn’t have been happy could you. I will say it has been a success if we get a striker, Doyle and or Macatee. If you want you can state you think everything that had gone before this was great.

Rocketman shouldn't be anywhere near the list after Ndiaye saga
I think it’s quite easy to give him a pass for that given what we believe occurred with the late change of heart after all the signing PR footage had been done.
Unless they’re getting the info from Bettis they’re last going to be a delay or some things they just don’t get updated on.

sunjihai has dropped from top itk'er right out of the league.

He’s here and is happy with what is happening. I stressed that I wasn’t happy with things happening the way they were and that was true as it was then but surely you couldn’t have been happy could you. I will say it has been a success if we get a striker, Doyle and or Macatee. If you want you can state you think everything that had gone before this was great.
I think you’re mixing me up with some one else. I’ve no axe to grind, just wondered why you weren’t in the ITK league table.

Some people don't wet their pants as soon as something bad happens, they wait to see what action comes as a result. You can't avoid adversity and you can't instantly respond, but how you respond is what matters.

We seem to have responded pretty well. My only criticism is that if we had to lose our 2 best players, couldn't we have figured it out a bit earlier.

Spare a thought and perhaps a spot besides Baltic Blade for this fella who was trolling McGlinchey all yesterday.

1691770522360.png

Back
Top Bottom