Current ITK League Table

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

sunjihai has dropped from top itk'er right out of the league.

I don't think he think can have recovered from that one when he resorted to posting stuff about KO time changes that was buried at the bottom of an email sent out by the club, and hoping nobody noticed, and then he got called out 🤣

Two types of ITK’s.

The ones who jump on an already established rumour and state that’s it’s progressing etc. More than likely chancers, but could have some knowledge,

The ones are completely left field and report before the media starts reporting. That’s GOAT itk behaviour. Only a few have been able to do that.

Two types of ITK’s.

The ones who jump on an already established rumour and state that’s it’s progressing etc. More than likely chancers, but could have some knowledge,

The ones are completely left field and report before the media starts reporting. That’s GOAT itk behaviour. Only a few have been able to do that.
Spot on, I think we could all take snippets from places like Twitter and take a calculated gamble that something is going to progress the way we think. Post it on here, if the calculated gamble comes off your ITK, if it doesn’t well sometimes things change very quickly at the club blah blah blah.. in a nutshell chancers.. 99% of ITKs on here fall into that category.

Then as you say you have the odd one that posts something left field, it’s not on Twitter or anywhere else for that matter. True ITK, a 1%er.

What’s the latest with any interested parties looking to buy? I’ve heard there is some Americans very much in the fray and interested… I know nothing more than that unfortunately

What’s the latest with any interested parties looking to buy? I’ve heard there is some Americans very much in the fray and interested… I know nothing more than that unfortunately
Who's going to want to pay £170m for a club that will be in the Championship this time next year?

Who's going to want to pay £170m for a club that will be in the Championship this time next year?
No one. But I’d assume if it is true that there is still some American interest the reason they have t bought us is because they won’t pay the asking price and so still negotiating hoping for a knock down deal at the very least if and when we are relegated. Just passing on what I have heard that the Americans have not gone away.

Could be an absolute load of bollocks though which is what 99.9999 of ITK’s post on here so it won’t be out of place if it is garbage 👍

Well if I was a billionaire (or two) I would! It's because Sheffield and especially Sheffield United are in my blood, in my DNA,
I would almost pay anything to the club that can stir so much emotion in me.

Well if I was a billionaire (or two) I would! It's because Sheffield and especially Sheffield United are in my blood, in my DNA,
I would almost pay anything to the club that can stir so much emotion in me.
Keep us updated with how you’re going on with your billionaire quest.

Not putting all our eggs in one basket but you’re our best hope at the moment!

As I posted elsewhere, I predict the American interest will resurface around late November through December and January before finally fizzling out again around the 1st of February, around the time when the the transfer window closes, sure, it'll mean we can't sign anybody due to the incoming potential new owners during the winter period "etc" but that's just bussiness isn't it..

Any prospective owner dallying and taking forever are potless, and why all of a sudden are they all shadowy figures reluctant to reveal themselves, remember how mad the Prince got when Dozy's identity was leaked? Because he knew once we had a name we'd dig him out quick as a complete joke, and the game would be up.

We are stuck with the Prince, and he's stuck with us.. Just accept it.

As I posted elsewhere, I predict the American interest will resurface around late November through December and January before finally fizzling out again around the 1st of February, around the time when the the transfer window closes, sure, it'll mean we can't sign anybody due to the incoming potential new owners during the winter period "etc" but that's just bussiness isn't it..

Any prospective owner dallying and taking forever are potless, and why all of a sudden are they all shadowy figures reluctant to reveal themselves, remember how mad the Prince got when Dozy's identity was leaked? Because he knew once we had a name we'd dig him out quick as a complete joke, and the game would be up.

We are stuck with the Prince, and he's stuck with us.. Just accept it.

To be fair Dozy had a loyal twitter fanbase. Remember the stick that BBC journo used to get when he continued to say he was a fraud?

So Wilder taking over at 9.00 this morning was more bullshit from our attention seekers

Back
Top Bottom