Roy's View From... Man City Fans Views On The Return Of James McAtee

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

Shame to see how their fans turned out after buying their way to success. They used to be a hardy lot, a bit like us living in the shadow of a massive (😂😂😂😂😂😂) neighbour but reading those comments, they're just another bunch of entitled cunts who don't have a fucking clue about football and why on occasion, you might set up to try and contain certain teams.

Shame to see how their fans turned out after buying their way to success. They used to be a hardy lot, a bit like us living in the shadow of a massive (😂😂😂😂😂😂) neighbour but reading those comments, they're just another bunch of entitled cunts who don't have a fucking clue about football and why on occasion, you might set up to try and contain certain teams.
Mixed set of comments. Not unlike most threads on this forum !

Mad how they think we'll stay up now we have a player, JUST ONE, from them.

Last week, we were cloggers and the "worst PL team ever"

EDIT - just finished reading it all. They revert to type the further in you get

Last edited:

Can you do a view from Sheffield United fans on this signing please? Always like to know what the fans of his previous club thought…

Not your normal view from because 99% of City fans have hardly seen McAtee play for them.
Arguably, it should be us making the "view from" comments.

Also without even looking....they say him as a poorman's Phil Fodden.
Can he make the step up? probably not but who knows.

So common sense would suggest.
Last season send him to play in the Championship to toughen him up and give him experience of a club chasing promotion.
However this season you would want him to go to a lower PL team who try to play good football, you'd probably prefer him to go to Burnley.
We've not had a proper side out yet, so obviously we look quite poor, quality wise.

Three things from that lot:

- If they think he won't be starting for us, they haven't seen the state of our midfield options.

- The "only playing 50% of the time thing" was to help a young player with very little first team experience step up to men's football and aid his development. He was integral to our success later in the season after a bumpy start.

- As for parking the bus...we did that against Man City because we haven't got a f*cking death wish, we won't do that against lesser opposition.

Take my hat off Roy. I'd be so tempted to make some of the views up for shithousing purposes.

Man city view from:

"Horrible game. I've been supporting this club man and boy/since March and they're the worst I've seen us play."

Forest view from:

"Will be awful. Don't know whether to watch this game or spend the afternoon with the dog instead"

Their new, clueless fans are easy to spot.

Sat on our bench for half the season. But which half? McAtee himself admitted it took him a while to adapt to men’s football and once he did, he was playing every week.

Also get battered every week? They beat us 2-1 after scoring in the 86th minute. Hardly devastating is it?

Wow, some real ignorance there. Also you can tell some of the posters are sat in their bedrooms in Thailand or somewhere similar, judging by their written English.

Cheers though Roy 👍🏼

Their view of us is based solely on 2 games weve played against them, would their view of us changed if we went to to toe with them and lost 6 or 7 nil.
Cheers Roy, although it's a little bit lazy when I have to contribute a little of the view from Sheffield united

Some decent ones in there, but more of the same crap from more than just one or two on our football. Shame on us for not playing like Brentford and Brighton do! He'll learn just as much from playing for us as he does Brighton in my view, he'll get more time playing for United than he would staying at City and it doesn't seem there was another team in the PL that was mentioned as interested, maybe there was more we don't know if but it seems to be from abroad or from Championship sides.

He's played in the Championship and proved himself at that level. Their fans saying that he will be on the bench for us as he was last season, well he played in 37 games last season and scored 9 goals and a few assists also, so he definitely did get a lot of football last season for us. He may not start every game this season for us but I'm sure he'll play a fair bit this season and will surely start some games too. Playing for us definitely increases his value far more than another season in the Champ would unless he bombs but I think we all know that Macca will do well doe us, he's a top player.

Back
Top Bottom