CONFIRMED Mason Holgate

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I think that is why he returned. He knew most of the squad was out of contract in the summer so he could come in get rid of who he wanted.
Be fine with that . Iā€™m hoping he just gets rid of the players who should have gone seasons ago

Grbic and Holgate.....

šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

If Wednesday had signed him we would be laughing at them. Thatā€™s how poor a signing this is.

If Wednesday had signed him we would be laughing at them. Thatā€™s how poor a signing this is.
I don't think that's true! I'd think he's a brilliant signing for a small club like Wednesday. He's played a lot of Premier League games, including a good season under Ancelotti. I'm not exactly excited about it though, or convinced it's a good deal.

I have a friend that works for Southampton, who said... "Been terrible for saints tbh. Basically just played him out of position at right back in cup games to give KWP a rest. 4th choice CB."

What a waste of little money we have to spend, half a season loan on him could have got a full season young and upcoming player loan in the championship like J-mac or MGW was.

We've got a great track record of pissing money away on mediocrity.

Morrison, Rodwell, Freeman, Brewster, Carruthers and pretty sure we can add Holgate to this list in 6 months.

And the worst thing is I'm almost certain I've missed at least another dozen that could be added to this list.

The money we're paying on this deal should have been invested in a decent scouting and analytics team. Something that would have a much greater impact than this signing will.

Don't see why people are not satisfied with this signing. It won't harm us in any way.
It's largely the fundamentals of the use of existing players that mean we are bottom of the league and failing.
He's right footed, local with good attitude so I'm happy to see him here. He's got to put the effort in to keep his career going. No right footed centre back (even make do like Baldock) looks disastrous and has to end.
I don't want Wilder anywhere near here so him not spending is a plus for me.
That said. Big praise for Wilder today for speaking up against refs from me .
Heckingbottom rightly spoke out against the bigotry and was attacked by the MOTD scumbags - will they be so 'brave' with Wilder?
And if I did post what I intended earlier for once one of the reasons I fear McAtee leaving is the unpunished stick/clog he takes because he wears an #SUFC shirt for now.
That ref at Palace was a bigoted imbecile.
As for the sandwich. I'll go 'Prawn' as all officials seem to be Manure fans by nature not just because scumbag Ferguson is a bullying thug.

Iā€™m a bit bemused how we think Everton and Forest, two of our relegation rivals (especially if they get points deductions) would be so keen to help us out and why players not good enough for them will somehow help us leapfrog them!

Dyche clearly thinks the transfer doesn't strengthen us.

And that we're nailed on certainties for the drop anyway.

What a mess this squad is. Only going to get worst next season when thereā€™s a complete rebuild needed.
I think I may have read this post before. Literally hundreds of times. Obviously it wonā€™t get ā€œworstā€ next season when the competition is easier and our very talented young players will have a chance to shine. But keep on whingeing if it makes you feel better.

Back
Top Bottom