CONFIRMED Mason Holgate

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Not that I’ve taken a great deal of notice of him but the odd time I’ve seen a Everton game he has looked alright but bit of a worry he’s not been great for Southampton and can’t get into the team, just saw his stats, played 5 games for them and won 6 tackles in total in those games. A centre half winning basically 1 tackle a game is a big worry, what we really need is someone to win tackles which we are severely lacking. I suppose those stats will go up significantly though because of how much we and him will be under the cosh. I’m willing to give him a go so fingers crossed he’s a success.
A good centre half shouldn't need to make more than 1 tackle a game. Have a look at Virgil van Djiks stats.

Well if we end up with this lad then I'll back the lad whilst he wears our shirt, but my spidey senses are tingling on this one like a fucker.

Mason Holgate, the player least exciting out of the 5 linked.

F*ck off. This club is hilarious... Ly depressing.

A good centre half shouldn't need to make more than 1 tackle a game. Have a look at Virgil van Djiks stats.
Good point, Van Djik does just over 1 tackle a game on average. So he’s Van Djik class in reading the game, crusing speed etc enabling him to not break sweat to retrieve the ball for his side. We have a player on our hands 😁

What a waste of money if he’s on loan. Makes zero sense bringing him in on loan.
Bringing him on loan might not be a bad idea tbh, if people on here are right and he doesn't play well for us at least we won't be stuck with him, downside is if he does play well for us and goes back to Everton we might have missed out.

Bringing him on loan might not be a bad idea tbh, if people on here are right and he doesn't play well for us at least we won't be stuck with him, downside is if he does play well for us and goes back to Everton we might have missed out.
If he doesn’t play well we’re spending up to 75k a week for him to be shite for us.

With the lack of money we have the only other option is to throw in young lads like curtis who arent ready for premier league football yet...but then, once they make 1 error, you'll get the chumps who have never kicked a ball screaming "gerrim art ees wank". I'm happy to give holgate a chance.

So he hasn't signed for us yet people are already slamming the club and going on and on about how he is going to fail for us. 😴

Why not wait until he has actually played for us before judging him.
Now now it doesnt work like that. Fat dave who wasnt good enough to play sunday league thinks 'ees wank' so no matter how good he plays for us, he'll always be 'fookin wank' 🤣🤣

Not that I’ve taken a great deal of notice of him but the odd time I’ve seen a Everton game he has looked alright but bit of a worry he’s not been great for Southampton and can’t get into the team, just saw his stats, played 5 games for them and won 6 tackles in total in those games. A centre half winning basically 1 tackle a game is a big worry, what we really need is someone to win tackles which we are severely lacking. I suppose those stats will go up significantly though because of how much we and him will be under the cosh. I’m willing to give him a go so fingers crossed he’s a success.
Aye
Although I’d prefer someone that wins headers (in the centre of the 6 yard box!)

Bringing him on loan might not be a bad idea tbh, if people on here are right and he doesn't play well for us at least we won't be stuck with him, downside is if he does play well for us and goes back to Everton we might have
Read he is having a medical right now. According to the ever reliable Star. Grab the salt!!

Probably means we're going back to 5-3-2 if Holgate signs as surely he wont be played in a 2 😴

Just watching sky sports waiting for Wilders news conference, I know he usually keeps his cards close to his chest but hopefully he might be able to give us some answers about what's going on.

I hear what you say I just don’t think it to be a good bet and would rather develop our own players
Although rumours now that we are taking over the remaining 18 months of Holgates contract

I hear what you say I just don’t think it to be a good bet and would rather develop our own players
Although rumours now that we are taking over the remaining 18 months of Holgates contract

We can't get both Worrall and Holgate on loan.

I think Everton just want to shut of Holgate so there is probably some sort of deal that we are taking his contract on.

Back
Top Bottom