Mason Holgate racist abuse

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I've just listened to a Radio 4 documentary on the abuse of Neal Maupay and how the Premier League investigate these cases.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m001whb0

It's part of a series of programmes about online abuse, written and presented by Marianna Spring who apparently is the most trolled journalist at the BBC. It's all pretty depressing I'm afraid.

It was a mistimed tackled that ended up with him catching him above the knee and was correctly given as a red card.

It wasn’t anywhere near the worst tackle anyone has seen and it just shows what a soft fanny Jamie Redknapp is.

There are plenty of stuff in an around the ankles for which I’m amazed don’t end up with broken bones. No such danger here.

The one by Onyeka was far worse. The Nuñez wraparound tackle was far more likely to lead to injury IMHO.
Redknapp should get back to advertising old geezers shoes

These arent Blades, they're trolls from allover the world. We arent crying about Mitoma getting assaulted like the racist virgins are.
I bet you there will be some low life Blades having a laugh at it sadly we've got them like everyone has

I bet you there will be some low life Blades having a laugh at it sadly we've got them like everyone has
Every single club has got a racist element. It doesn’t always have to be white on black either. It’s both ways. It’s still racist. I know white blades what are openly racist in front of black blade mates , its took as banter and it works both ways. This however is racial abuse and is far more serious than lads in Pubs having a crack together. Social media gives everyone the platform they always craved to be cunts now days

I remember something happening in the first half against Brighton not long after Holgate got sent off, someone appeared to be having an argument with a steward on the John Street stand and it looks like he was asked to leave, wonder what went on there.

I've just listened to a Radio 4 documentary on the abuse of Neal Maupay and how the Premier League investigate these cases.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m001whb0

It's part of a series of programmes about online abuse, written and presented by Marianna Spring who apparently is the most trolled journalist at the BBC. It's all pretty depressing I'm afraid.

Just listened to it. In the Maupay case it was a19 year old in Singapore watching the game at his grandma's FFS.

Interesting they mentioned about stalking players families online as well and I thought WTF? And then I remembered I've seen stuff on here like player x might be coming here cos I just saw his wife started liking us on instagram etc so it's not really that surprising.

Back
Top Bottom