Gone Elsewhere Malik Tillman

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Agree, don't think many Blades realise that Akpom is nearly 28 years old and apart from last season when he was brilliant
he has struggled to score everywhere. His career has been underwhelming so far.

Logic suggests he's probably a ONE SEASON wonder....however if we can get him at the right price he's worth the risk.
For Akpom read Mousset (sic).

If he gets 10 goals in a season we will be doing handstands, so well worth an £8m gamble imo if only for one season.

If we can get anything like 5m for Jebbison we should sell him and it's not even a difficult decision. We could then focus on Osula (who's a better prospect IMO) AND invest in an additional attacking signing who won't fuck off in 9 months time
He's a young lad, and has massive potential. If we sell him now it's way too early. It's another 2 years before we can judge him..We need to hang onto him.

Right now, we don't look an attractive proposition. We've just come up, lost the two standout loanees and sold our best player and not really done anything about it.
From the outside looking in as a player, you'd think (like everyone) we're certs for the drop.

We need something decent to land sharpish that might inspire others to follow.
Mate - I say this with kindness, have a day off.

Really well written article from the shitrag there.
If you read the article it morphs into Notts Florest lining a bid for him, but struggling with FFP for not paying payments for players they purchased last season ???
That paper is truly fkd up

If we can get anything like 5m for Jebbison we should sell him and it's not even a difficult decision. We could then focus on Osula (who's a better prospect IMO) AND invest in an additional attacking signing who won't fuck off in 9 months time
well the way hecky was talking about jebbo and osula the other day it sounds like hes loosing patience with both of em i also think if we get a decent bid come in for jebbo we will accept it and then bring 2 strikers in i think osula is worth perservering with and would send him out on loan to a lower end championship club for the season

If you read the article it morphs into Notts Florest lining a bid for him, but struggling with FFP for not paying payments for players they purchased last season ???
That paper is truly fkd up
Yeh morphed from us to Forest after first paragraph, are Forest in for him?

Remember been told Eindhoven was a violent shithole run by Surinamese gangs and the Turkish mafia. I was shocked to find a quaint Dutch town that was basically a shrine to that company that makes TV’s and Electronics.

Can't blame him if he goes to PSV, Xavi Simons earned himself a buyback to PSG playing a similar role and will probably be around the first team next season

He's a young lad, and has massive potential. If we sell him now it's way too early. It's another 2 years before we can judge him..We need to hang onto him.
And we'll just be able to keep him for 2 years? And do what we like with him? And he'll be fine with that? Because there's no better possible place he could be?

He's out of contract and I don't see why he'd sign a new one

I'd like us to keep him ideally. But we can't have everything. He's an easy sacrifice to make. We won't be missing anything. He's done next to nothing and never plays

It's the right thing for him to move on and that should be considered too. A club like us can't just keep a young player like him in limbo forever.... its inappropriate and probably damaging. U23s.... loan.... odd sub appearance.... promise..... setback. That's been the story and it can't go on

On top of all this, we have Osula - who might actually see his future here

I don't think the PSV move is as done as some are reporting, but they're probably ahead in the race overall.

We would need to offer something pretty something pretty substantial to move ahead in the pecking order.

well the way hecky was talking about jebbo and osula the other day it sounds like hes loosing patience with both of em i also think if we get a decent bid come in for jebbo we will accept it and then bring 2 strikers in i think osula is worth perservering with and would send him out on loan to a lower end championship club for the season
Losing patience with Osula over what? Is he also in contract talks?

Would be disappointed if he's fucking us about as well. But I guess Ndiaye's set the trend hasn't he

I do think he could be persuaded as soon as he starts being involved regularly though. Not the case with Jebbison IMO

Tillman has a ton of options, he hasn’t agreed to come here yet but I’d have no idea about PSV.

Thanks for the update Eton. Expecting anyone else in between today and next week?

The only one who could be imminent is Akpom in for palace.

Really playing 4D chess here in focusing on bringing in for palace the one player who know won’t be fit for palace (or in the near future).

Sign akpom on the deadline when he might nearly be fit and save some wages

GBlock I don't want to see him go but if he won't sign and we get a 5m bid we should sell him. He's unlikely to be first 11 this season and the money can be put towards another signing.

The way we protect ourselves is with a massive sell on clause. Can't remember who the player is ( one of the Southampton lads i think) and he's been subject to a 40m bid. Chelsea put a 50% sell on clause as part of his transfer to the Saints so they stand to make up to 20m if Southampton sell him.

PSV have already signed Pepi, Lang, Vranckx (apparently), which will total 30m+

Let's just make sure we get The Great Chuba Benzema. Add Palmer on loan and that's more than I'd expected

"Bayern Munich would be open to allowing Tillman – who has entered the final year of his current deal – to leave the club, with a loan move a possibility this summer."
You'd think Bayern would prefer to showcase his talents if loaning him. A few Champions League games then disappearing into the obscurity of a league that nobody watches (relatively speaking) isn't going to do that.

If we have the Ndiaye cash, this might be one to push the boat out on and just go for the perm. We've spent very little so far.

Back
Top Bottom