Leeds v Norwich

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ThatJa

Bigger Blade than United's Arab Emirate
Reaction score
So as it stands, we are 2nd joint on 54 points with Norwich who play Leeds now, Leeds are on 57 points. If Norwich win we go 3rd, 3points behind Norwich and Leeds. However if Leeds win, we stay 2nd on GD but go 6 points behind Leeds.

The most interesting part is Middlesbrough beat West Brom, which means 4th and 5th are joint 4th 4 points behind us.

We play Villa then Boro next, so staying 2nd now could be important.

Who do you want to win?

So as it stands, we are 2nd joint on 54 points with Norwich who play Leeds now, Leeds are on 57 points. If Norwich win we go 3rd, 3points behind Norwich and Leeds. However if Leeds win, we stay 2nd on GD but go 6 points behind Leeds.

The most interesting part is Middlesbrough beat West Brom, which means 4th and 5th are joint 4th 4 points behind us.

We play Villa then Boro next, so staying 2nd now could be important.

Who do you want to win?
Dirty Leeds?
Time wasting Norwich?

I just hope that football is the winner

There's no terrible result for us, to be honest. One or both will drop points. Personally I'd want a draw. A Leeds win would be second best.

Draw please

Not quite sure if that benefits us. At this moment, I don't care about 1st place. I would much rather rely on getting 2nd place, having Norwich draw gives them a 1pt advantage.

Leeds win for me.

Still think a draw is best for us long term. Would knock us off second for now but keeps both spots open. Anything but a Norwich win is decent.

I'd like a draw as we would still be in touching distance. A However, it's very unlikely this game will be a draw. Norwich look dangerous going forward.

Not quite sure if that benefits us. At this moment, I don't care about 1st place. I would much rather rely on getting 2nd place, having Norwich draw gives them a 1pt advantage.

Leeds win for me.

What’s the big deal about a 1pt advantage at this stage of the season? Better to drop down to 3rd but still have two opponents well within firing range and feeling the pressure. Don’t want Leeds to go six points ahead.

Zombies to invade the pitch and the stands 20 minutes into the game.

Fans and players for both teams slaughtered but eventually the police manage to wipe the zombies out.

Neither team can field a full strength squad for the rest of the season and many "social problems" for both cities are solved at the same time.

On the downside we have to have a minutes silence at every game for the rest of the season.

Leeds have lost 4 of their last 6 I believe so maybe they're the ones we should be looking to close on? Don't think either are cemented in the top 2 but then again, we're not either.

Leeds can’t cope with pace.

Leeds have lost 4 of their last 6 I believe so maybe they're the ones we should be looking to close on? Don't think either are cemented in the top 2 but then again, we're not either.

Leeds have lost 3 and won 9 of their last 12 league matches.

Absolutely shambolic defending from Leeds there.

Norwich playing on the break, but they are cutting Leeds to bits when they get forward.

They are winning the ball constantly 35 yards from the Leeds goal and Leeds can't get back into it after good start

Bielsa doesnt look happy With their start. View attachment 49106

Still Farke looks happy

hqdefault.jpg

Back
Top Bottom