Leeds v Norwich

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Can someone scrape their studs down Roofe's achilles please? Only just a little bit. Ok a lot. I mean really bad, out rest of season jobby please?

Might be going against the grain, but imo Norwich are the best footballing team in the league. They have several players with 'great feet' in and around the box, all capable of creating an opening. Defensively not so good, and Krul is very dodgy, but they are excellent going forward which up to now is more than compensating. They also have a winning and very together mentality so I think they will win the league unfortunately. Not convinced by Leeds up to now.

Wunderkind come on. Should be interesting to see how Norwich cope with him.

If I hadn’t deleted my Sky bet account I’d be putting a couple of quid on Clarke next goal and 2:2.

Leeds have started diving. Just going to spur Norwich on. Good press from Norwich, Leeds struggling.

Norwich looking increasingly capable of lasting the pace.

They're mobile and good technically from back to front. Things have fallen into place for them nicely. The two young full backs are a huge factor, offering equal drive and athleticism down both sides. Then Pukki's proven to be an incredible signing, and is capable of playing the lone role very well. And Stiepermann, after being a bit part player last season, has found his role in attacking midfield and looks a quality player.

Neither them or Leeds had a good transfer window though, so that's a boost for us. But in terms of who are we more likely to catch, I can't split them. I don't think any result is particularly bad tonight. Norwich have favourable fixtures after this though so we could do without them winning ideally.

Wouldn’t mind seeing Herndandez and Buendia in red and white.

Roofe is a diving cunt.

Entertaining game

I’ve a feeling Leeds are going to start to drop down, I’ll be surprised if they make top two judging by what I’ve seen of them lately.

4 points off Norwich is looking extremely good based on this performance, although Leeds' defence seems to be out to lunch, so not sure if that's anything to do with it but they're extremely good with the ball at their feet.

Looking at the fixtures, Leeds might be more likely to fade.

4 points off Norwich is looking extremely good based on this performance, although Leeds' defence seems to be out to lunch, so not sure if that's anything to do with it but they're extremely good with the ball at their feet.

As it stands, were 3 behind both of them. This result might actually be very good for us. Both of the sides above us are within a single games worth of points if the result stays as is.

I'll take that now!

This might end up being a great result for us.

Norwich look so superior to Leeds, which shows how good we must have been to get a draw away at Norwich last week.

Wouldn’t surprise me if Norwich top the league
Then it’s between us and West Brom for 2nd place.
Bielsa can’t get hold of the oppositions starting line ups and their team tactics anymore.

Peacock-Falafel is sat on the bench thinking "who's this joker?"

3-0 Budgerigars.

Norwich have looked quality tonight. Leeds haven’t managed to get in behind them

On this showing i’d fancy Norwich to win it with us second which is more than fine by me!! Win at Villa on friday & we go top!!

Leeds look tired.

Looks like Norwich have worked them out

Hopefully Leeds will slide now

Keeper should have done better for the 3rd. If he's not decent, as their only January signing, then Leeds could be in trouble.

Riverbank tramp 1 - 0 Jack Duckworth

I know I said a Norwich win would be the worst result for us but it'll be a cold day in hell when I don't enjoy watching Leeds lose 3-0.

In my view the worst result was a Leeds win as it would’ve put them 6 points in front of us. The best result would have been a draw

Back
Top Bottom