Leeds v Norwich

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Norwich are the best footballing team in the league
d21.gif

Leeds defence is a mess tonight and thier recent form is poor could well be the last time we see them at the summit
Puts our point at Norwich into perspective....we are proper contenders.

At one point it looked like there was only going to be one auto spot to fight for. Now there's defo two auto spots up for grabs after the dirties losing ground!

Getting tense already and its only Feb...WE CAN DO THIS!

At one point it looked like there was only going to be one auto spot to fight for. Now there's defo two auto spots up for grabs after the dirties losing ground!

Getting tense already and its only Feb...WE CAN DO THIS!

Not so sure.

Norwich have played all the top clubs twice already
And have comfortably the easiest fixture list left out of the top 6.

Wouldn’t surprise me if Norwich run away with it, Leeds go on a downer.
The remaining promotion place could be between us and West Brom.

Sometimes those easier looking games can come back and bite you look at Reading today holding Villa.
Pigs scraping a late winner against bottom of the league Ipswich.

It seems to me that the Norwich win this evening was a good result for us.

We are now only three points from the top and have a marginally better goal difference than the top two.

Leeds have lost three of their last five games and are in poor form. If we win at Villa we will go top.

Still a lot to play for, but we are right in the mix and have a great chance for an auto place.

HH

Not so sure.

Norwich have played all the top clubs twice already
And have comfortably the easiest fixture list left out of the top 6.

Wouldn’t surprise me if Norwich run away with it, Leeds go on a downer.
The remaining promotion place could be between us and West Brom.

Agreed, I think at this point this is a fair assumption of the way its probably going to turn out. Norwich are a very good side and will probably pull away from the pack with that upcoming fixture list.

I would be a little more confident in us if we didn't blow so hot and cold all the time, we sometimes look unbeatable and in the others they look like strangers playing together (sometimes all in the same game)

However anything can happen from here on in and I'm going to stay positive because this year I truly believe its going to happen!

As it stands, were 3 behind both of them. This result might actually be very good for us. Both of the sides above us are within a single games worth of points if the result stays as is.

I'll take that now!
As it stands, were 3 points off top!
Sounds better to me.

Top of the league and deservedly but 'best footballing' is what i'm protesting as when they spend most of the time on the ground and complaining at the ref there not exactly mesmerising to watch.
I can only imagine that you either haven't seen much of them and their brilliant fast paced intricate football, or you are too blinded by the other side of their game to see it. The fact that they have those two sides to their game makes them very dangerous indeed.

Puts our point at Norwich into perspective....we are proper contenders.[/QUOTE]

Or, Norwich said to themselves, Christ, how shit were we last week, we've got o up our game next week, or this promotion push is going to go downhill fast.

Just sayin.....

What an arrogant Cu*t the Norwich manager is. So so far up his own arse I’m gonsmacked listening to this ****

He's a first class cunt.

What did he say out of interest? Didn't see his interview tonight.

I know a lot on here don't like him after the master shithouse show last season but personally I quite like the bloke. Comes across as pretty humble to me, from what I have seen.

Like I say though, missed tonights comments.

Not quite sure if that benefits us. At this moment, I don't care about 1st place. I would much rather rely on getting 2nd place, having Norwich draw gives them a 1pt advantage.

Leeds win for me.
a draw between teams around us is always the best result. 4 points dropped rather than 3.

The idea that Leeds are away is ridiculous. only 6 points now from their last 5 games

West Brom and Boro are also far from out of it. Lots of twists and turns to come

I dont think leeds is as bad as made out they hammered Norwich in that 1st half it was like watching the Sheffield derby all over again. but fair play to Norwich a great free kick (where I believe it was 1st time they been in Leeds half) & then a lucky tap in right place right time. then 2nd half leeds let frustration get the better of them & Norwich picked them off getting a 3rd through dreadful defending never seen a double nutmeg through player & keeper

this has got last day written all over it

Puts our point at Norwich into perspective....we are proper contenders.

Or, Norwich said to themselves, Christ, how shit were we last week, we've got o up our game next week, or this promotion push is going to go downhill fast.

Just sayin.....[/QUOTE]
No one who watched the game thought Norwich were shit last week.

Why didn't he watching his own team's game.

Said he was looking after his channel today but his heart is always with Ipswich.

Get where he's coming from, watching his videos is a given for me and a lot of championship football fans I know, he must be approaching being able to do it full time (if he doesn't currently)

Said he was looking after his channel today but his heart is always with Ipswich.

Get where he's coming from, watching his videos is a given for me and a lot of championship football fans I know, he must be approaching being able to do it full time (if he doesn't currently)
I get that, but even the state Ipswich are in, if they were my team AND at home, I'd be watching them; rather than my hated rivals.

I get that, but even the state Ipswich are in, if they were my team AND at home, I'd be watching them; rather than my hated rivals.

Yeah I did wonder that but I think he is pretty much resigned to them getting relegated and would rather grow his YouTube channel.

He is at Villa next Friday. He likes to watch the Blades. :)

Just sayin.....
No one who watched the game thought Norwich were shit last week.[/QUOTE]
Absolutely true, I just talk bollox most of the time. Just trying to keep a lid on all of this great expectation.

Back
Top Bottom