Leeds or Everton to stay up?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Leeds or Everton to stay up

• Everton

Votes: 198 60.7%
  • Leeds

Votes: 128 39.3%

• Total voters

Its right on the front of the mersey so the first thing you see is the ground before you see the liver building, cunard and port of liverpool. Whilst the stadium might look asthetically pleasing, its still a footy ground
Yes I do like to be aesthetically pleased

Championship looks really tough next year.

Southampton, West brom, middlesborough, Blackburn, watford, Norwich, sunderland then likely Leeds and Leicester.

I would expect sides like Swansea and Stoke to be better.

Coventry could push again and Milwall are always tough.

Ipswich have momentum.

Could even have the massive in there.

Oh absolutely. And ofcourse you have deep water dock that is located not a million miles from me but you'd be surprised what people on cruise liners will accept and what they wont! The fun thing would be if they have any commentary on the ship "And on your left now, you will will "insert Evertons new ground name" home of Championship Everton.
The ketihad

The task of being better that 3 of Burnley, Brentford, luton, Bournemouth, forest, wolves, Fulham, Palace, West ham could be easier than trying to get promoted from the championship next year
Think you should exclude Fulham, Palace,West Ham,Brentford,Forest and maybe Wolves. Doubt we are capable of finishing above any of those. If Burnley spend then exclude them as well.

Big Club. Points deduction.

Can't see it.

It will be slap on the wrist and fine to subtract from the millions they get from tv money.

I think we learnt from Spurs that darling clubs seldom get what they deserve when they rolled over and let Sugar take a 1.5m fine and hardly any points instead of 600k and quite a few.

I'm over the whole West Ham affair. I think a few on field results laid that to rest. But same again they overthought that when points were the simple and obvious solution.

In Italy, a supposedly far more corrupt group, at least the authorities hit Jive and relegated a few a while back. Not here though, it's too much of a cartel, like Turkeys voting for Christmas amongst the elite.

You watch, won't happen.
Spurs got a fine back in the day, Swindon had their promotion made null and void sending Sunderland up instead.
None of the "big" clubs have ever had a serious punishment for any serious offence.
Infact I suspect many "offences" are played down.

We need as many rivals out of the way as possible. Sunderland and Boro were going to out spend us but offered similar stability, so I wanted Luton to go up.
Leeds might have a hell of a lot more money but geographically it could make a difference to a loan player, so I'd definitely like to see those thats relegated.
Probably would be fishing in the same pool for loans and signings so good to get them out of the way.

We'd never do what Leeds have these last few weeks. Absolutely pathetic

How a club like them can find such incredible weakness I don't know

I really don't think many clubs like them would build up to a PL return for so long only to throw it away in 2 seasons

Watched the Everton v Bournmouth game and what a pathetic effort by Bournmouth, they were clearly on the beach, understandable I suppose
AFC Bournmouth attacks were very half hearted just happy to keep possession.

Also the ref was clearly a homer.
Due to Everton time wasting there was 10 minutes of injury time played at the end.
Made me laugh how Jordan Pickford is gently challenged and he stays on the ground for over 5 minutes receiving treatment.
Seemed an obvious tactic that Everton wanted to ensure there was at least 10 minutes injury so they would know what they needed to do
as the other games will have finished before theirs.

Everton continued time wasting even in extra time, waiting for contact then going down badly injured.

Even the commentator Gary Neville said part way through extra time, "don't see any point why the Everton players are going down injured as the ref will just add it on at the end". Should have have at least 3 minutes added on to the initial 10 minutes injury time.

However bang on 100 minutes....the ref blows for full time.
Really believe there's a pressure to ensure Everton stay in the top flight.

Leeds start next season as second best team in West Yorkshire

Reactions: Dkc
Wolves might have to sell players to keep within FFP. Think they could well struggle next season.

Back
Top Bottom