Leeds or Everton to stay up?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Leeds or Everton to stay up

• Everton

Votes: 198 60.7%
  • Leeds

Votes: 128 39.3%

• Total voters

Well coming out of Stamford Bridge i was less than pleased with Everton. I can tell you.

If we hadn’t blown a 2-1 lead we would’ve stayed up and it would’ve have mattered what happened at Everton.

I was at Stamford Bridge that day too but I can't help but think your anger should be directed at Segers/Wimbledon.

You can hardly blame Everton for winning a game that was gifted to them.

There's also the issue of the non penalty at Blackburn that day too. Do you dislike Blackburn too for bribing the ref that day?
Of course I’m also angry with Segers and Wimbledon.

And yes, I was pissed off with Blackburn and Alan “there’s no easy games in the Premier League except Ipswich home” Shearer.

There was plenty of anger to go round.

Looks like we'll just have to settle for Leeds and Piggy Vardy going down.

Going to be harder to pay off the Wagatha Christie bill with Championship wages you Albert Steptoe looking Oinker :D

Everton probably have enough points now given how Leeds have been playing, though they do have the Premier League soft touches Spurs last up, so could be some last day heartache still for Everton, wouldn't bank on it though.

Depending on Leicester they might both be down.
Gonna be an interesting week.

Reactions: Dkc
Leeds are pitiful but the PL shitting them out after barely 2 season shows what a harsh and ruthless league it is

Serves them right though for appointing Gracia

Everton appoint Dyche, Everton stay up. Shock. If that big blue turd ever does flush hopefully it's us doing the flushing

Leeds and Everton to both go down! Leicester City to stay up👍
If Leicester win tonight they would be above Leeds and Everton in the table, and favourites to stay up.

Everton are long overdue a relegation, so on that basis alone I hope they drop, but I suspect that they will scrape through yet again.

As for Leeds, whilst I don't particularly like them, I don't hate them like many do, and I think they would be a winnable and exciting local fixture for us next season.

That being said if Leicester miraculously get their shit together for the last 2 games, and send them both down, I wouldn't complain either. Everton winning their last game, but going down on goal difference would be particularly hilarious.

Heart says I hope Leeds go down, head says Everton.

Leeds are likely to struggle again next year (as they have the previous two seasons), Everton are more likely to kick on.

Either way, I'll be happy.

Everton to stay up, cos I think we can get points off them next year, as for that shite in white✌

Would dearly love Everton go down but alas it will never ever happen, for some reason this shit club are immune from relegation.On the plus side it’s 6 points for us next year if, sorry when they stay up.

What's the point of Everton?

They're like the PL version of the pigs. They're just always there, doing absolutely nothing of note

Last week I wanted Everton down, now it's Leeds..

Leeds fans (bout 12) in the bar I am in, it's been fun with the Germans doing rammstien on kareoke, but like a rotten chunk of shit that won't flush they've turned up and started attacking the bar staff, and basically drove all the other customers away... Me as well..

Get them scumbag Leeds cunts down..

Last week I wanted Everton down, now it's Leeds..

Leeds fans (bout 12) in the bar I am in, it's been fun with the Germans doing rammstien on kareoke, but like a rotten chunk of shit that won't flush they've turned up and started attacking the bar staff, and basically drove all the other customers away... Me as well..

Get them scumbag Leeds cunts down..

Replying to the above post from that daft twat, but it's a first for me but the bar staff are apologising for them already as the bar clears of normal people.

Everton, Leeds and Leicester are all at home on the last game.

Whatever the result tonight for Leicester it will definitely go to the last game for all 3.

Everton v AFC Bournemouth
Leeds United v Tottenham Hotspur
Leicester City v West Ham United

I can see all 3 winning TBH though.

The article Yellarbellyblade quotes is a year old, Shirley that’s past history and no suing Everton so far on.

As for who, I’d say Leeds to go down cause I’ll bet we have them away last day of season if we’re int same league. And I’d like to see them sign every player pigs want and have mass crowd trouble resulting in points deductions.

The article Yellarbellyblade quotes is a year old, Shirley that’s past history and no suing Everton so far on.

As for who, I’d say Leeds to go down cause I’ll bet we have them away last day of season if we’re int same league. And I’d like to see them sign every player pigs want and have mass crowd trouble resulting in points deductions.
Actually from five days ago but I’m not going to argue with you

Has to be Everton for me, I have along memory and still bear the painful scars of our relegation at Chelsea because of cheating Everton (obviously we didn't help ourselves by losing). The Chelsea fans singing at the Tube Station 'you're shit and you know you are' was a low point in my 64 years of being a Blade.

Unfortunately the original 617 is no longer around to send them both out of existence.

Barring that
Everton for me, so we can send them down on last day.

Back
Top Bottom