Leeds or Everton to stay up?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Leeds or Everton to stay up

• Everton

Votes: 198 60.7%
  • Leeds

Votes: 128 39.3%

• Total voters

Segars/Everton played a huge part in an ex girlfriend ditching me. I had the arse on, she didn't do football and couldn't understand my mood that night.

Was in the news the other day that the others down there are threatening legal action due to them breaching FFP. I’ll see if I can find a link

Edit
Hadn’t seen that latest Ybb was referring to earlier post below. TBH I hadn’t heard any of this until you mentioned it.

IMG_0298.jpeg

Decent point for Leicester tonight and they could have won it at the death.

Now all Everton need to do is beat Bournemouth at home to survive. Leeds and Leicester look doomed.

Not sure its over for Leicester yet. They win and Everton don't then they stay up.

Leeds now need to have a better result than both Leicester and Everton at the weekend so in reality they need to win and hope the others don't. I think one of the othera will pick up maximum points so I think Leeds are as good as relegated now. Shame. 😁

HillmortonBlade

I'm In malia
Group of leeds turned up yesterday started on people in the bar yesterday, today they've groped the barmaid.

Everybody went somewhere else till they fucked off.. Etc

Shame on Yorkshire..

They do have form for being a set of fuckers.

Reactions: Dkc
Hard to see Everton losing to Bournemouth on the final day ... they are on the beach ;)

It's strange this year, so many teams I don't like and all struggling down near the bottom of the PL.

Obviously would love to see Leeds and especially Notts Forest to be relegated
but I also like the idea of Everton and Leicester being relegated too.
Also West Ham were down ear the bottom and I'd like to see them relegated too.

So out of Leeds and Everton, would prefer to see Leeds go down but it's a close call and I wouldn't be too downhearted if Everton went down instead of Leeds.

Was in the news the other day that the others down there are threatening legal action due to them breaching FFP. I’ll see if I can find a link

Edit
This report is from May last year. So what happened to the threat of legal proceedings and what did the EPL do about the breach of FFP.

This report is from May last year. So what happened to the threat of legal proceedings and what did the EPL do about the breach of FFP.
Just seen the report from 2023. So typical that EPL dither or don’t enforce the rules. Ridiculous that if Everton found to have breached rules over last 3 years that nothing will happen until season 2023/24. I wonder what it will be? A £5 mill fine because it would be unfair on their fans to relegate them (see Wetsham v SUFC) or points deduction in 2024 which will be “suspended” or too few to cause relegation.
Watch this space!

PS best for us if Leeds or Leicester stay up.

Sincerely hope that the plastic clapping entitled knobs who follow Leicester from there poxy breezeblock and wriggly tin stadium, get
there just desserts with there team relegated.
Living there and putting up with there crap over the last few years, would be nice payback to throw back at them

I'm hoping for a Everton draw and a win for Leicester which would relegate both Leeds and Everton on goal difference, if Carlsberg do last games eh 🤣
Just had a fiver on Everton v Bournemouth & Leeds v Spurs draws, Leicester win = 32/1

Leeds and Everton go down

EDIT - just added a Barnsley win, now 111/1 - couple of quid

Reactions: Dkc

As much as I’d like a “name” like Everton to go down with that shines new stadium etc etc yes I’m one of those who likes watching the world burn the title of best club in Yorkshire and watching them lot go into yet another downward spiral is way to appealing

Back
Top Bottom