Outgoing? Kyron Gordon off to Merseyside

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Jean Belehouan is the Central Defender ahead of Gordon in the SUFC Pathway. In that, he is currently on loan from our U23s to men's football.
Not doubting your view on the hierarchy but isn't Belehouan back from Halifax with a serious injury? He's also two years older than Gordon.

Not doubting your view on the hierarchy but isn't Belehouan back from Halifax with a serious injury? He's also two years older than Gordon.
Of course. He's older than Gordon & further ahead, further down, further along the pathway. Am I misunderstanding your point?

Manchester United have joined the race to sign Sheffield United starlet Kyron Gordon, according to reports.

The 18-year-old defender is rated highly at Bramall Lane but he could be on the move in the summer.

Gordon is attracting the interest of several clubs, with Liverpool, Leeds and Everton among those keeping tabs on the situation

4-4-2 mag

Manchester United have joined the race to sign Sheffield United starlet Kyron Gordon, according to reports.

The 18-year-old defender is rated highly at Bramall Lane but he could be on the move in the summer.

Gordon is attracting the interest of several clubs, with Liverpool, Leeds and Everton among those keeping tabs on the situation

4-4-2 mag
It’s just a rehash of the original story who broke it first the mail or the sun? Take it with a pinch of salt most of our players are going to be linked away this summer. Saw a headline in the sun the other day linking ramsdale with Leeds which made no sense at all.

Jean Belehouan is the Central Defender ahead of Gordon in the SUFC Pathway. In that, he is currently on loan from our U23s to men's football.
Unfortunately he's injured and back with us, although he did become a big hit on twitter. Gordon has been in the first team squad for a few games this year so has perhaps edged ahead.

Edit. Just read the next page and Balham Blade has made the same point:oops:

For established PL clubs Im pretty sure there are youngsters on that sort of money
Chelsea stockpile players send them out on loan pretty sure I heard they had something like 40 players out on loan get the loan club to pay some of their wages. Its a calculated gamble eg DCL

I used to work with a bloke whos Son played at Man Utds academy. (Callum Whelan)

His son did well under Nicky Butt and managed to avoid being released and signed pro terms on around £10K per week there.

We were actually waiting in the wings to sign the kid if he got released.

He told me stories of how the kids would get released by Man U and get offered terms at other clubs such as us, Blackburn, Burnley etc and refuse them as they thought they were better than that. (At the time Championship)

Also said Robbie Savages kid used to walk around their academy like he owned the place.

Last edited:
I used to work with a bloke whos Son played at Man Utds academy.

His son did well under Nicky Butt and managed to avoid being released and signed pro terms on £10K per week there.

We were actually waiting in the wings to sign the kid if he got released.

He told me stories of how the kids would get released by Man U and get offered terms at other clubs such as us, Blackburn, Burnley etc and refuse them as they thought they were better than that. (At the time Championship)

Also said Robbie Savages kid used to walk around their academy like he owned the place.
We've picked up a few released from Man U, Belehouan is one. Jagielka was, I think, another back in the 90s. The new #9 in the U18s (Lankshear) was released by Arsenal recently too.

We've picked up a few released from Man U, Belehouan is one. Jagielka was, I think, another back in the 90s. The new #9 in the U18s (Lankshear) was released by Arsenal recently too.
I believe George Broadbent (currently loan at Beerschot) was also in the Manchester United system.

Jags was Everton, Tonge was man utd. I think Otis Khan and Ben Whiteman came from man utd, also Mark Todd and Mark Dempsey in the 80s.

Jags was Everton, Tonge was man utd. I think Otis Khan and Ben Whiteman came from man utd, also Mark Todd and Mark Dempsey in the 80s.
Louis Reed was also one from Man U after they’d poached him from us at a younger age.

Callum Gribbin was a recent one. He's at Barrow now and made one league appearance off the bench.

Back
Top Bottom