Player Suggestion Keane Lewis-Potter

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

George needs to get used to playing as a right back again with no one to cover for him. in a 3 he knew a midfielder or Bash would cover for him.
Very true

Agreed, that was an uncharacteristic error from Baldock. 9 times out of 10 I expect George to get there and kick that out.

Davies didn't cover himself in glory letting the original cross come in, either.

This guy has only played for Brentford 12 times before getting injured in March.

Would they loan him out?

Would be happy if he was one of the loans. Excellent McAtee alternative. Doubtful they'd let him out though

I’d still be keen but he wouldn’t fit our system now. I liked him when we were playing a bit more 4-3-3 (I think…) under Slav.

If McAtee and Palmer are unavailable might be worth a look on loan he’s not been a mainstay for Brentford. Also David Brooks surely worth a look now as well.

If McAtee and Palmer are unavailable might be worth a look on loan he’s not been a mainstay for Brentford. Also David Brooks surely worth a look now as well.
Forgot he was still at Brentford, was impressed with him when I saw him playing for Hull the season before last.

Forgot he was still at Brentford, was impressed with him when I saw him playing for Hull the season before last.
Yeah he looked very good he’d be worth a punt imo a move back north and playing under Hecky in a different style might get him back on track

Yeah he looked very good he’d be worth a punt imo a move back north and playing under Hecky in a different style might get him back on track
Be a good idea, definitely worth a punt.

I first watched him when he was about 8, you could see he was a great natural footballer. But I’ve got to say I think the Premier Leavue is a step too far for him.

Brooks has sime talent in his feet,but wouldn't pay over the odds for him, don't think he's strong enough for top premiership football, only my opinion though

Back
Top Bottom