Player Suggestion Ugurcan Cakir

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Deal must be close, he's signed up for his Electric, Gas and Water 😂

Ahahaha brilliant.

On a relatable note. I lived in the same apartment block as Ched and Henri Camara back in 2009/10. All their bills and rent were paid for by the club. Henri's electricity bill was apparently £700 a month. Mine was a measly £30 for context. Apparently he liked it "to feel like Senegal".

Ahahaha brilliant.

On a relatable note. I lived in the same apartment block as Ched and Henri Camara back in 2009/10. All their bills and rent were paid for by the club. Henri's electricity bill was apparently £700 a month. Mine was a measly £30 for context. Apparently he liked it "to feel like Senegal".
I rate that they've used a real utility companies sign up form, it's just a shame they used one from Sheffield, Alabama 😂
View attachment 88180

😁

Why would they go to such lengths for a nothing more than a wind up to not even a rival club?

Fkin crackers. Nowt better to do 😩

According to a mate in who. Work at the lane. ....everything agreed just waiting for confirmation of Henderson’s situation at manure

According to a mate in who. Work at the lane. ....everything agreed just waiting for confirmation of Henderson’s situation at manure

Bizarre approach if so - agree deal with club and player then tell them both to hold fire while we check what’s happening with Henderson... surely we’ve made our mind up if we’ve agreed terms?

Bizarre approach if so - agree deal with club and player then tell them both to hold fire while we check what’s happening with Henderson... surely we’ve made our mind up if we’ve agreed terms?
only repeating what I’ve been told...and FYI this scenario happens with most transfers..everything agreed in advance then deal gets done dependant on other circumstances / targets etc .... ..always been the case

only repeating what I’ve been told...and FYI this scenario happens with most transfers..everything agreed in advance then deal gets done dependant on other circumstances / targets etc .... ..always been the case
Yeh it seems a bit like buying and selling a house when there’s a chain involved, pain in the arse but that’s the way it is.

Fanatik via Sports Witness via Nixon via John down the Red Lion bogs via John's 13 year son who read it on Twitter

Lovely bit of clickbait from the Star. Thank fuck I didn't click on the link on Newsnow and give them another penny from the 47 clicks and impressions it takes to get to the (non) story.

Fanatik via Sports Witness via Nixon via John down the Red Lion bogs via John's 13 year son who read it on Twitter

Lovely bit of clickbait from the Star. Thank fuck I didn't click on the link on Newsnow and give them another penny from the 47 clicks and impressions it takes to get to the (non) story.
Ashamed to say that unfortunately i am that person.

I’d rather he pushed the ball out for a corner than into open play danger areas.
In fact, have we had any particular problems this season with corners (defending them not scoring from 'em)
Because if we haven't I reckon that would be more down to our outfield players than any special skills from Hendo

To be honest I can't see us blowing £20m of our budget on a GK, unless we sell a few first, (Lunny & C Robinson should raise £12m to £15m).

I still haven't seen a last minute alternative for Hendo.

Seriously, where does he go? Which PL team is also keeping their no 1 slot open for him?

These unsuccessful bids to me are a smokescreen to show we are quite capable of looking elsewhere.

It's not like midfield or attack, where you get game to game rotation.

What are his or their options of the 19 other clubs?

Rivals, so Man U won't loan (5) - Liverpool, Man City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs.

Already have established 1st choice Keeper (11) - Wolves (Patricio), Leicester (Schmeichel), Burnley (Pope), Everton (Pickford), Newcastle (Dubrovka), Palace (Guaita), Brighton (Ryan), Leeds (Mesler/Casilla), WBA (Johnstone), Villa (Heaton), West Ham (Fabianski/Randolph)

Others - Southampton (Gunn, McCarthy, Forster already there), Fulham (Rodac)

I can't see Southampton taking in another keeper. If anything, they will offload one. West Ham had injury issues but Fabianski was doing well and Randolph is an excellent keeper. Leeds just signed their loanee keeper. So the only option left is Fulham. If I'm not mistaken, Rodak is same age as Hendo and highly rated. On their boards I saw no fans clamouring for a keeper.

So in summary, unless he returns to us, I don't see many vacancies and get may be forced to stick at OT and OGS seems to want him to get games. This could backfire and the main loser will be Hendo.

From what I've seen from this YouTube clip we will have to be prepared for a lot of corners against us, although he does look very agile

Watched the whole VT and barring a couple, and they were debateable, I'm not quite sure what else he could've done with the shots he was facing.

My concern with the VT was how many seem to be parried back into the danger zone.

I've expressed my views earlier in the thread but a lot of his saves are very "Hendersonesque" and he looks very agile with great positioning and a great shot stopper.

that’s how transfers work...nowt is ever clear cut....

I still haven't seen a last minute alternative for Hendo.

Seriously, where does he go? Which PL team is also keeping their no 1 slot open for him?

These unsuccessful bids to me are a smokescreen to show we are quite capable of looking elsewhere.

It's not like midfield or attack, where you get game to game rotation.

What are his or their options of the 19 other clubs?

Rivals, so Man U won't loan (5) - Liverpool, Man City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs.

Already have established 1st choice Keeper (11) - Wolves (Patricio), Leicester (Schmeichel), Burnley (Pope), Everton (Pickford), Newcastle (Dubrovka), Palace (Guaita), Brighton (Ryan), Leeds (Mesler/Casilla), WBA (Johnstone), Villa (Heaton), West Ham (Fabianski/Randolph)

Others - Southampton (Gunn, McCarthy, Forster already there), Fulham (Rodac)

I can't see Southampton taking in another keeper. If anything, they will offload one. West Ham had injury issues but Fabianski was doing well and Randolph is an excellent keeper. Leeds just signed their loanee keeper. So the only option left is Fulham. If I'm not mistaken, Rodak is same age as Hendo and highly rated. On their boards I saw no fans clamouring for a keeper.

So in summary, unless he returns to us, I don't see many vacancies and get may be forced to stick at OT and OGS seems to want him to get games. This could backfire and the main loser will be Hendo.

Think I've said it on other GK related threads but I'd seriously be looking at Forster. He's available for £6m apparently. Wages might be mightily high but there's ways round that issue to ensure squad harmony. Signing on fee, image rights etc.

Think I've said it on other GK related threads but I'd seriously be looking at Forster. He's available for £6m apparently. Wages might be mightily high but there's ways round that issue to ensure squad harmony. Signing on fee, image rights etc.
If he's still 'on the shelf' in a few weeks time maybe his wages will be mightily affordable? ;)

Back
Top Bottom