James Trafford

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Yeh, geographically they have an advantage and as much as we’ve done a good job with Citteh kids I bet Pep and Kompany are bezzies
I reckon pep and Company will fucking hate each other. Both wanting to be the alpha male in the room. Hecky strolls in, massages Pep's mega ego and walks out with a deal😏

Easy as fuck this transfer shit

"The Star can confirm that Bramall Lane’s board of directors have initially set aside just under 15 percent of the initial £135m last term’s promotion from the Championship will pump into Bramall Lane’s coffers available for new players."
15% of £135m is just a different way of saying £20m which everyone has known for weeks. There’s nothing new in here, just clickbait nonsense.

Would he be a good signing for somewhere near £6m? Yes. Are we in a position to spend that on a young GK at the minute? Unfortunately not. GK one for next summer I think.

In talks with Burnley after a £19m bid was accepted. I knew inflation was high … but that’s another level!
Available for 6m....

Sold for 19m lmfao.

Kompany will get the pick of any Man C players he wants.

5 years ago Man City managed to get £13.5m for Angus Gunn, so it doesn’t really surprise me they’re going to get £19m for Trafford.

I dread to think what they’d want for Doyle, I thought £15m might get him, but probably looking at £20m or even close to £30m 😱

The £6 million was obviously a figure plucked from the Sky, seemed low
Rotherhams Johannsen could be our next target

£14m with add-ons, looks like a done deal

We have to be creative in looking for players if this is the kind of pricing in the market

In talks with Burnley after a £19m bid was accepted. I knew inflation was high … but that’s another level!

Or that is just what the teams think he is worth. It seems a touch high, but after what the other keeper went to Soton for last year I do not see why anyone would be "wtf how much". Then again, I don't see why anyone thinks that players who would improve a PL starting line up for £2m on twenty grand a week, but then you read this forum

another proof that money has gone mental in the game when youve 5m tops going for 20m. he would be the same price as bayern munich has paid Manuel neuer
£6-10m and I get it. I suppose it’s also the fact that some clubs see the promotion money as a free hit and spend it like it’s going out of fashion.

It’s similar to the Brewster transfer, hell
of a lot of potential, very little guarantee and massively inflated.

I’m just glad we’re not in for a new permanent goalkeeper and that he was never a target.

Still, £6M will definitely get Doyle, eh? And not, say closer to £20M?

Still, £6M will definitely get Doyle, eh? And not, say closer to £20M?

Certainly a recalibration needed on the potential Doyle price. I though 8/9m might be enough.

Suspect we’d need to be generous on sell on and buy back clauses and incentives if we are able to get a deal done.

Certainly makes sense to look abroad. 3/4m is going rate for a league 1 player now.

Certainly a recalibration needed on the potential Doyle price. I though 8/9m might be enough.

Suspect we’d need to be generous on sell on and buy back clauses and incentives if we are able to get a deal done.

Certainly makes sense to look abroad. 3/4m is going rate for a league 1 player now.
Think Doyle will be a season long loan with option to buy for something like £15m and a very low buy back for city.

Back
Top Bottom