Player Suggestion Jack Colback

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Hamandcheese

Get them gone
Reaction score
He ticks a lot of boxes for us and a loan to the end of the season would make complete sense. He would fit right in no problem and help us over the line. Also played with Lowe at Forest, in the same formation we play

O'Brien surely above him in their pecking order and less available. Would be perfect though

The points about Forest are fair..... maybe they'll want to punish us for giving them so many more tickets than they gave us, and for our players allowing their fans to assault them

Also possible we'll want nothing to do with them for a while

But we're the ones who stand to gain most here so might have to put it to one side

Can't see us signing a centre mid even though I do think we need one. More likely a centre forward. Maybe if takeover happens sooner than later but they often take time.

He'd be more of a presence than anyone else we have in there and slot in easier than just about anyone else we could sign - that's important mid season

Can't see us signing a centre mid even though I do think we need one. More likely a centre forward. Maybe if takeover happens sooner than later but they often take time.
Deffo need a CM preferably one that do box to box for 90 mins but more importantly do the simple things right such as tackle and be able to look up and pass the ball to another blade would be a good starting point.
UTB

Decent suggestion. I thought he was one we might look at when we went up to the PL under Wilder.

Because Ozzy part 2 can actually play centre mid?!

Deffo need a CM preferably one that do box to box for 90 mins but more importantly do the simple things right such as tackle and be able to look up and pass the ball to another blade would be a good starting point.
UTB
We do need one I agree, but can't see it happening. Hope I'm wrong though. Finances seem tight and priority is a striker it seems.

Back
Top Bottom