CONFIRMED Ivo Grbic signs for the Blades

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Get the impression he's desperate to play.

I reckon if he had signed before now he might well have started vs Brighton in the cup.
Think it will be a bit late, and given he was yawning through the interview unwise perhaps to start him now.

Question will be, will he oust Wes? My gut instinct says yes, and possibly even for the Palace game.

"I can't wait to see the city centre..." 😬
I no longer live in Sheffield, but regularly visit. There are parts of the city centre which are great, so don’t be to hard on where some of you live. This is a city that is talking about reintroducing beavers !!
He says he likes green spaces, so not too far to go to find them.

"3rd in the World Cup" for a player who never made it onto the pitch is up there with Brewster being a
Hopefully more like these guys...
England's 1966 World Cup final reserves were Greaves, John Connolly, Ron Springett, Bonetti, Armfield, Gerry Byrne, Ron Flowers, Norman Hunter, Terry Paine, Ian Callaghan and George

me too

But I seem to think it was someone called A Nelson ??

Perhaps wrong

Silent will know
Graham Carey.

At least that's what one of the our management team told me at the time.

I'm over there several times a year , mostly the dalmatia region .
Makarska , split, sibenik .
Serbs caused the war , it splr a union of countries ) ie - yugoslavia .
Croats hate Serbs as do
Bosnians
Slovenians
- Montenegro took the Serbs side .
Bosnians are a Muslim country , the rest strong catholics.
I'm there again in April, I can speak fairly fluent croat ., I can by . But rest assures Croats for a population of 4.5 million, roughly size of Wales can punch above their weight .
Stayed in Tribunj a few times. Great place. Breaks the myth that a nationalist country cant be friendly. Think the Croats are great.

I don't like how he does that sucking in sound at the end of sentences.
Big mistake this signing.

Well, I suppose were used to having our hearts inour mouths evert time a cross comes in
Crosses were no problem to Hodgy maybe just before he retired. His anticipation and athleticism in reality it was as if he was seven foot tall. You’ll never see the likes of him again …wonderful keeper probably best we ever had and we’ve had some good uns

Hopefully more like these guys...
England's 1966 World Cup final reserves were Greaves, John Connolly, Ron Springett, Bonetti, Armfield, Gerry Byrne, Ron Flowers, Norman Hunter, Terry Paine, Ian Callaghan and George

Who was George? Was he the camp pink Hippo from Rainbow? Would have preferred Zippy battling away in midfield instead, he had much more attitude. Luckily, the 66 boys didn't need George to win it and we would have had the annoying twat uttering 'ooooohhhh Geoffrey' every time Hurst scored a goal in the final.

Crosses were no problem to Hodgy maybe just before he retired. His anticipation and athleticism in reality it was as if he was seven foot tall. You’ll never see the likes of him again …wonderful keeper probably best we ever had and we’ve had some good uns
Actually they were.
I clearly remember being at Oxford when John Hope made his debut and the Blades fans in the ground were so pleased that after years we had a keeper that could actually catch crosses before they got to headable height.
Hodgy was a great and reliable keeper in so many ways, but grabbing high balls in our box wasn't one of his strong points.

Back
Top Bottom