Injuries

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

So.

A Davies
Baldock
Anel
Bash
Egan
Rnd
Larouci
T. Davies
Coulibally
Osula
Jebbo

Have I missed anyone?

At what point do we concede games cause we can not field a team? Unbelievable a serious question

So just the 12 then. Not including Marsh etc who has got injured at Donnie on loan. It's a constant issue. In my mind, you excuses around injuries are just that now. What can we blame now that the training pitches are sorted... Perhaps the breakfast cereal they eat at the training ground or maybe the coffee in the canteen is causing it. Of course it's nothing to do with the training set up, conditioning of the players, training schedule, or signing a bunch of crocks identified by Paul Mitchell. It's no longer bad luck.

Guessing anel got injured for Bosnia? The international break is a real problem, baldock, Anel and Egan have all suffered injuries on international duties or suffered an injury just before or after when not fully fit. Makes me think we should avoid signing international players if at all possible. These international teams don't care if a player returns injured for us as long as they're back fit for their next match.

We'll recall Arblaster in January and slow his development down as we have with Jebbison and Osula in recent seasons.
It's a shambles.

I won't be surprised to see McAtee leave early too.
Slow his development down by playing him in the premier league ?

Anel & Mcburnie to the list this week.

Waiting for the but but the summer window was poor, but but the Prince hasn’t sold the club and but but the injuries are the same for other clubs as well.

Lame excuses being trotted out by Hecky and some fans for these injuries. It’s damaging the players careers, damaging essentially the clubs assets if it was to be sold as the players are worthless injured and damaging any fucking chance of competing never mind staying up.

Yes, that would almost certainly slow his development down.
Playing games in the best league in the world for his boyhood club would hinder his development
Someone should have told alex ferguson that
Not touching the ball isn’t good for his development.
You seem to be on some kind of one man mission to top each stupid comment you make with one twice as braindead

So who's up for a game of Injury Bingo Lottery?

Each week we all pick a player who played for us the last match but who will during the training in midweek, pick up a season ending injury and be out for 18 months.

I'm going with....mmhhh let me see.....my 100 shiny English pennies are on Robinson. He will strain his cock going for a slash in the bogs at Shirecliffe and be out for at least 15 months.

So who's up for a game of Injury Bingo Lottery?

Each week we all pick a player who played for us the last match but who will during the training in midweek, pick up a season ending injury and be out for 18 months.

I'm going with....mmhhh let me see.....my 100 shiny English pennies are on Robinson. He will strain his cock going for a slash in the bogs at Shirecliffe and be out for at least 15 months.

I could see McBurnie was injured long before he got subbed.

You can look at individual players during the match and some just don’t look comfortable. Macca also seemed to be struggling at halftime.

Playing games in the best league in the world for his boyhood club would hinder his development

You seem to be on some kind of one man mission to top each stupid comment you make with one twice as braindead
You’ve compared us to Man Utd. Time for bed.

You can't account for injuries like bash but the amount of muscle injuries we have is absolutely unacceptable for a professional club.

The fitness coaches, if they can call themselves that, have a lot to answer for. This thing about shirecliffe being the cause is absolute bollocks. Something is drastically wrong with how we go about preparing the players for matches.

The thing is even if we had a month long break from the PL season.... You can bet your bottom dollar we would line up for the next game and 3 of the fuckers will have mysteriously have been injured in training and be out for at least 4 months. It's almost at bewildering levels now, seeing who's going to be out for the next game / out for a period of time the next match. It is not all bad luck.

The thing is even if we had a month long break from the PL season.... You can bet your bottom dollar we would line up for the next game and 3 of the fuckers will have mysteriously have been injured in training and be out for at least 4 months. It's almost at bewildering levels now, seeing who's going to be out for the next game / out for a period of time the next match. It is not all bad luck.

We could have 6 months off and we would have players still return injured.

We had players return to pre-season injured who finished last season fit!

Done his hammy jumping for a header , ffs it’s beyond comical it really is.I’m sorry but the injury ruts follow Hecky around like a bad smell.It’s a sackable offence alone to have all that lot in the treatment room.Even the available players don’t look fit to me.

A. Davies
Baldock
Lowe
RND
Larouci
Egan
Basham
Anel
T.Davies
Coulibaly
Osula
Jebbison
McBurnie

😂😂😂😂 what a fucking joke

There's a huge difference between bedding a youngster into a confident team, that plays on the front foot and that's littered with experienced pros, that gives them a platform to showcase their talents...

... and chucking a young lad into the deep end without a paddle, straight into a poor team, with no possession, going backwards and a group that probably has pretty bad morale.

Oli's in a really good place right now. He's learning his trade at a sensible level, he looks confident, has time on the ball and is able to influence and impact games. That's got to be better than chasing shadows and being bullied in the PL..

I really think we've held back Jebbison and Osula's development massively over these last two seasons.
They'd have dozens of games and goals at a lower level by now and we'd have two really good assets on the books.

Ultimately, we're going down regardless.
Arblaster, talented though he is, isn't going to be the difference at this stage of his career.
I'd rather we let him develop at L1 level and see what he can do in the Championship next season.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom