Injuries

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Surely someone at the club has noticed that this is more than coincidence, must be training routine Hecky has them go through, why hasn't mcCall or Lester noticed it, what do they do anyway?

Surely someone at the club has noticed that this is more than coincidence, must be training routine Hecky has them go through, why hasn't mcCall or Lester noticed it, what do they do anyway?

They are there for the bladey bladeness.

We'll recall Arblaster in January and slow his development down as we have with Jebbison and Osula in recent seasons.
It's a shambles.

I won't be surprised to see McAtee leave early too.
Oh dear, that’s a bit despondent for you !

Baldock and Osborn?​

George is getting closer. Ossie been back in doing a few days with us. One or two coming back, which is good.

Can they feature against Man United​

George maybe not, Ozzy yeah. We are low on numbers so even if there is a chance for the bench for the last 15 minutes and it is not going to harm them we will be using them. The blow for us is how long certain people have been out. It is across the board and I am frustrated about it. You ask questions and point the finger because we can't accept it being across the board because there are clubs who are better off, so imagine the advantage they have got over us.

Last edited:

What conclusions from injury investigation​

Conclusion is too much football for what bodies are being asked to put up with. Resulting in more injuries than we are used to. When we pick up freak injuries it puts an extra load on the other players. We got to March last time and numbers were looking good and we were on the bottom pitch, so we thought maybe we have sorted it but the international break we lose three and we are back in it.

giphy.gif

What conclusions from injury investigation​

giphy.gif
Classic SUFC carry out an injury investigation and come to the conclusion its too much football when we are promoted to the EPL with 8 less games than the previous season The only player you can argue has been played too much is Egan and that is down to ROI.

It was always going to be a whitewash when they investigated themselves. No mention of training schedules, training techniques, conditioning and post injury recovery assessments. A brief mention of last years training pitch problems but the message seems to be everyone else has got more resources than we have so lets put it down to that, grin and bear it.

Classic SUFC carry out an injury investigation and come to the conclusion its too much football when we are promoted to the EPL with 8 less games than the previous season The only player you can argue has been played too much is Egan and that is down to ROI.

It was always going to be a whitewash when they investigated themselves. No mention of training schedules, training techniques, conditioning and post injury recovery assessments. A brief mention of last years training pitch problems but the message seems to be everyone else has got more resources than we have so lets put it down to that, grin and bear it.

It's a pretty pathetic answer from Hecky. I'd have been embarrassed to even give that as the conclusion.

Eh? Wouldn't say they're playing loads. Only Egan and Norwood have played lots of minutes and have barely been injured in 2 seasons.
He was asked about football in general as well as for United. Many teams have players who play too much at intense levels as well as travelling. Just look how far Slimane has gone in the last ten days and we then expect him to come back and perform at top level immediately: it’s ridiculous.

He was asked about football in general as well as for United. Many teams have players who play too much at intense levels as well as travelling. Just look how far Slimane has gone in the last ten days and we then expect him to come back and perform at top level immediately: it’s ridiculous.
Slimane has played 0 minutes for Tunisia. A couple of flight trips abroad shouldn't hurt his cotton socks.

Slimane has played 0 minutes for Tunisia. A couple of flight trips abroad shouldn't hurt his cotton socks.
I think you underestimate the effects of long haul travel. I think I am correct in thinking he flew to Korea (possibly via Tunisia), then on to Japan and then back to England.
The effects of three such flights take some days to clear and he only joined back up today or even tomorrow !!

Back
Top Bottom