Hamer

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Think there's been a few shining lights today. Souza was really growing into it before he had to go off, Benie played very well, so did Osula second half, held it up well. Lowe looks like he's been benched.

Obviously we need more players, and today if anything highlights what we've wasted through our shocking planning in the off season.

This is nonsense.

Souza was great til he went off. Ozzy has been superb
From a creative point of view. Call it nonsense if you want, but for a bit of genius it’s 1/2-0.

Sousa yes, he was good. I’m talking creatively however.

Everybody else out classed.

We have one player.
Not true, Souza played well today and Traore makes a nuisance of himself and gets stuck in despite no service.

Frustratingly our back line was supposed to be the one area we didn't need to strengthen and it's let us down with three poor goals conceded through amateur defending. Egan's organisation at the back leaves big question marks. For me Baldock should have been captain as he's not error prone, gives everything, barks at everyone and rarely makes mistakes defensively. Egan has always been error prone. He reminds me of Chris Morgan. Solid for four games doing the basics, but would then either get sent off, or make a horrendous error that cost us the match, or couldn't cope with pace running at him.

Fantastic. Quick, tenacious and technical. I still don't quite believe we've got him.

Thought Souza looked good as well, gave us everything we've missed in our midfield for a while. Big, physical and tough tackling. Kept it simple with his passing but always seemed calm and would find his man, nice effort as well from the edge of the box.

With Davies to come in it looks like we might have a solid midfield out of nowhere. Shame that we're having to put out such weakened squads for the first few games due to injuries + lack of transfers, sort of feels like we're still in preseason and losing out on points. Can't fault the effort tonight though and lots of positives to take. Think we'll be decent once we're settled but I hope that it's not too late before that happens

This is nonsense.

Souza was great til he went off. Ozzy has been superb
Souza yes.
Ozzy did what was expected. Mechanical. Predictable

1st half we sat in wayyy too much. We’ll get joy in games when the wingbacks push on and stretch the pitch. Second half we did this better but we were feeding ozzy too much for him to create very little. Use him as the decoy not the outlet.

We also didn’t get enough in the box for crosses.

Egan got done on both goals.

Traore looks tricky. But that was a big chance he missed and nobody backing him up. Could’ve squared if brooks had put the burners on

Think there's been a few shining lights today. Souza was really growing into it before he had to go off, Benie played very well, so did Osula second half, held it up well. Lowe looks like he's been benched.

Obviously we need more players, and today if anything highlights what we've wasted through our shocking planning in the off season.
Maybe our planning was to get the best available players ! Let’s see who arrives by the month end.

Maybe our planning was to get the best available players ! Let’s see who arrives by the month end.

That's a nice thought Snowflake.

What were trying to do now and us having had an overall plan aren't the same thing.

If you think otherwise, then fair enough but I don't share that opinion mate.

Shining light in this team..

A goal, good to see.. Nobody else would score that..

Osula... He can't be criticised either..

He will almost certainly be sold when we go down.
Buy him for £15mil. He has a good season. We get relegated and sell him for £25-30mil. Good business. Not that I'd want us to sell him.

Back
Top Bottom