Hamer

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

What is Gus Hamer best role?

• Deep Lying Midfielder?

Votes: 43 12.1%
  • Box to Box?

Votes: 151 42.5%
  • Attacking midfielder?

Votes: 135 38.0%
  • Wide man?

Votes: 4 1.1%
  • Bench?

Votes: 22 6.2%

• Total voters
Noticed in The Sun on Sunday that the Blades are willing to let him go for 15mil what they bought him for ??

Noticed in The Sun on Sunday that the Blades are willing to let him go for 15mil what they bought him for ??
Think that is just paper talk nonsense.

You’d expect if he has a release clause, that it would be in excess of 20m and then the population of clubs who would pay that for a soon-to-be 27 year old must be quite low.

But then it depends how much interest we have for other players and how much we need the money.

I was disappointed with his second half performance on Saturday.

He looked absolutely knackered.
Lost possession for their third goal.
I'm sure for their second goal he was one of two players that gave away the free kick.

if we do sell hamer which i hope we dont 20m has to be the starting price
As another poster said, it will depend on his release clause. Bear in mind he'll also have a wage reduction kicking in, all things considered I can't see us keeping hold of him.

As another poster said, it will depend on his release clause. Bear in mind he'll also have a wage reduction kicking in, all things considered I can't see us keeping hold of him.
Why not? He's under contract for at least 2 more seasons. For me Hamer and Arblaster are none negotiable. We have to have some hope next season and if they go that extinguishes it. Souza and Anel can fuck off but not these two.

Why not? He's under contract for at least 2 more seasons. For me Hamer and Arblaster are none negotiable. We have to have some hope next season and if they go that extinguishes it. Souza and Anel can fuck off but not these two.
Don't get me wrong I'd love both to stay.
I can't see anyone offering enough money to tempt us to sell Arblaster.
However if the relegation clause for Hamer is correct, we probably lose him.
Souza and Anel I'd love to see the see the back of, just hope we can get some decent money.

FFS we are so tinpot- We gave the Prem zero ambition, and before the dust settles on a truly horrible period in our history; our best players we already feel are sold from underneath us straight away.

It's so annoyingly low level. The lack of proper planning, foresight is astonishing - we deserve to be in Div 2 because that's how we are ran - it's all so seat of the pants wankness.

Back
Top Bottom