Halford could face ban...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Linz

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The Burnley boards are suggesting that Halford is going to face an FA investigation for his alleged stamp on Monday night.

No source for it though from them...

If he does, I've got no sympathy for him whatsoever. It was absolutely stupid and not the kind of thing we want or need at the club.

• Admin
If he does, I've got no sympathy for him whatsoever. It was absolutely stupid and not the kind of thing we want or need at the club.

No, twas stupid. But he isn't exactly renowned for being the brightest penny glued to the pavement.

However, if they need volunteers to administer any form of punishment, consider me at the front of the queue ;)

No, twas stupid. But he isn't exactly renowned for being the brightest penny glued to the pavement.

However, if they need volunteers to administer any form of punishment, consider me at the front of the queue ;)

I'll be behind you in the queue Linz :D

Are you the delighted smiley at the back or the rather worried looking one at the front? ;)

Are you the delighted smiley at the back or the rather worried looking one at the front? ;)
Sup to you, mate. I'm not fussy.

Do you like cheesy corn snacks, per chance?

Um... Doritos? Wotsits? I like most crisps and crisp-like products. I fear I may be rather missing the point of the question though ;)

Even Halford doesn't know if this is happening yet I asked him last night so who knows

Oh btw he said spirits are still high so expect everything today boys and girls :)

Back
Top Bottom