Kn*bend Behaviour - It wont take them much will it?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Overthehills

Give Quiche A Chance....
Reaction score
Just been reading in the media about the mysterious fold away stewards chair, that was apparently launched "WWE style" towards the Manure players as they celebrated Dalot's eventual winnerast night...

I didn't see the incident itself, however it seems pretty obvious whats gone on there does'nt it?

Add this to the current investigation for objects being thrown at Newcastle players and we are heading for problems again aren't we?... A second investigation is now probably pending for failure to control our fans, which may possible lead to the safety advisory group jumping in which immediate sanctions.

Whilst it's frustrating watching us play at the moment and the results even more so.....What is achieved by launching stuff at the opposition players?? Seriously??.....

Is it worth a ban forst and foremost... Because every seat at Bramall lane is covered by a sophisticated CCTV system, so you will end up getting the 4am knock!

But secondly, many more innocents will suffer as a result of your behaviour as well....

It won't take much for the SAG to spring into action and enforce an immediate closure of certain areas of the ground in order to stop crowd trouble as we have seen before!... Before you know it, season ticket holders will be moved and sections cordoned off, with a big reduction in allocation and no non-season ticket tickets available....

Don't ruin it for others....

I saw it, it was a white fold up chair, but it was thrown by the Manure fans. It was obviously on the floor in front of them and some idiot picked it up and threw it in the melee of celebrating a goal.

Nothing to do with our fans.

Just been reading in the media about the mysterious fold away stewards chair, that was apparently launched "WWE style" towards the Manure players as they celebrated Dalot's eventual winnerast night...

I didn't see the incident itself, however it seems pretty obvious whats gone on there does'nt it?

Add this to the current investigation for objects being thrown at Newcastle players and we are heading for problems again aren't we?... A second investigation is now probably pending for failure to control our fans, which may possible lead to the safety advisory group jumping in which immediate sanctions.

Whilst it's frustrating watching us play at the moment and the results even more so.....What is achieved by launching stuff at the opposition players?? Seriously??.....

Is it worth a ban forst and foremost... Because every seat at Bramall lane is covered by a sophisticated CCTV system, so you will end up getting the 4am knock!

But secondly, many more innocents will suffer as a result of your behaviour as well....

It won't take much for the SAG to spring into action and enforce an immediate closure of certain areas of the ground in order to stop crowd trouble as we have seen before!... Before you know it, season ticket holders will be moved and sections cordoned off, with a big reduction in allocation and no non-season ticket tickets available....

It wasn’t our fans mate, it was one of their dickheads.

It wasn’t our fans mate, it was one of their dickheads.
Fair play bud, I noticed a few of our younger bellends playing up last night and wondered if it happened to be behaviour on of one of their underdeveloped brains.

I put my hands up and apologise that the above incident was Manure behaviour. However the Newcastlle one being our fans and their appears to be naughtiness around the fronts and near stewards at the moment... therefore my post still stands... Please bare it in mind as we know the SAG are keeping an eye.

I thought the guy taking the piss out of one of there players who git snipered in front of the South stand was brilliant, football needs more of that fans ridiculing the cheating diving twats in front of a world wide audience.
The dive motions the bald bloke did were great and it actually wound their cheats up. Well done fella.

I thought the guy taking the piss out of one of there players who git snipered in front of the South stand was brilliant, football needs more of that fans ridiculing the cheating diving twats in front of a world wide audience.
Disappointed they didn't show it on motd

Sat on Westfield Corner; after their 2nd some cunt was walking out along the front of the stand chucking coins at the away fans below.

Sat on Westfield Corner; after their 2nd some cunt was walking out along the front of the stand chucking coins at the away fans below.

It's getting a little bit heated abd naughty again mate. I get the frustration because I feel it, but i've never been tempted to act like a d*ck as some do... It will cost us eventually.

What about the Manc cunts last night? Flares.
One of theirs duly carried away after 2nd goal.
A bald fuckdog dancing about in front of South Stand. Cunt. The fucking prick taking selfies with Man Ure players on the final whistle, unnoticed by the stewards. Fuck off you Manc bellends.

I personally enjoyed the bloke telling Garnacho to get up too many ipas i think pretty harmless but he won't see the inside of BDTBL for a while. Think this was his plan all over
He didn’t step foot on the pitch so unfortunately for him he might have to endure watching some more games at the lane this season.

8pm Saturday kick offs what I stupid idea.
I have never seen so many pissed up/coked up people in one place.
I dread too think what time some of them started drinking or sniffing.
I got pissed on the fumes from people's breath just by them say excuse me when they wanted to go back and forth on my row.

I've followed United for over 30 years whilst i appreciate that there have always been idiot fans i honestly believe that since the pandemic it's getting alot worse alot of people want trouble even blade on blade why? It's like on here you can't comment or criticise an opinion without someone wanting to fight you or insult you. Was a side affect of COVID we all lost the ability to accept differing opinions and the ability to accept we all see things very differently. #snowflakes ..UTB

What about the Manc cunts last night? Flares.
One of theirs duly carried away after 2nd goal.
A bald fuckdog dancing about in front of South Stand. Cunt. The fucking prick taking selfies with Man Ure players on the final whistle, unnoticed by the stewards. Fuck off you Manc bellends.
Can anybody translate this into English please🥴

Haha yeah this was my highlight of the game tbh. I thought it was Ten Hag at first (as I think the stewards did).

Back
Top Bottom