Match Thread FA Cup: Gillingham v. Sheffield United - 6th January 2024

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

GILLS
GILLS
GILLS

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1704458899841.png vs. 1704458908760.png

FA Cup Third Round - Saturday 6th January 2024 - 15:00 - Priestfield Stadium
Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Player Ratings:
Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - https://www.s24su.com/forum/match-day/match/gillingham-vs-sheffield-united.696/

Officials:

Referee: Darren Bond
Assistants: Darren Cann, Matthew Wilkes
Fourth Official: James Linington

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter: https://twitter.com/s24su

Need a VPN? - https://www.s24su.com/forum/threads/vpn-usage.87094/

VPNAd.png

📺
Live TV Coverage:

Screenshot 2024-01-05 at 12.47.03.png

Tbh i am not as sold on Brooks being ready to start as regularly as he is.

Osula showing he has the ability to make It as a pro. How far he goes i dunno but he's clearly going to make it as a career.

What's the HT feeling? I'm getting that we are shite but have enough to be better than Gillingham.

Tbh i am not as sold on Brooks being ready to start as regularly as he is.

Osula showing he has the ability to make It as a pro. How far he goes i dunno but he's clearly going to make it as a career.
Agree

Not really got out of first gear. Would like to see more one touch football. We seem slow, granted enough to beat Gillingham but not over inspiring.

Fantastic to see rnd playing so well.

Get rid of Thomas asap, he's terrible. Stupid yellow card for time wasting on the throw-in , immediately followed by a clumsy challenge to give gills a decent free kick opportunity from which they nearly scored

Great to see Osula get his goals. Hopefully many more to follow for the blades

What's the HT feeling? I'm getting that we are shite but have enough to be better than Gillingham.
spent most the half knocking across our back 4 then the second we make a progressive pass we turn round and play it back to the defence. We haven't really tried to go at them much. From a possession POV we have dominated really but not done much with it. It's controlling in a kind of budget Man city bore fest kind of way but without the flair players.

Fantastic to see rnd playing so well.

Get rid of Thomas asap, he's terrible. Stupid yellow card for time wasting on the throw-in , immediately followed by a clumsy challenge to give gills a decent free kick opportunity from which they nearly scored

Great to see Osula get his goals. Hopefully many more to follow for the blades
RND looks sharp considering his injury layoff.

Norwood even looks slow and lethargic versus league 2 players!?! Time to put him out to pastures new. Been a brilliant servant to the blades, but his race is run.

Seriki looks a bit nervous and making a few wrong choices.

Be nice to see a few more goals for us 2nd half, and a decent 30 min run out for Brewster?

Weird game.

Not really playing all that well tbh.. but still comfortably in control overall.

Osula - Gillingham
Ndiaye - Peterborough
Madine - Reading

All three scored their first 2 goals for blades in the same game, can Osula go one better and get 3.

Wilder looks pissed off face like a slapped arse walking back to dug out after half time

Back
Top Bottom