Emmanuel Dennis - Real Madrid slayer

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Fee Agreed (£16.5M)

Will be Undergoing a medical in Belgium over the Weekend
Sorry it doesn’t work like that. Anyone and even Sunjihi can spout owt like that (well he does all the time) but a bit of flesh ont bones eg my girlfriends hairdresser gave him a blow job or the dog walkers uncle....etc or the wrath will descend
1600963869234.gif

And for those of us who don't Belgian, or Flemish or Walloon or whatever variant this is

"Emmanuel Dennis is still working at Club Brugge, but he has been linked to a departure all summer. The question is whether that departure will also come.

There is talk of a transfer fee of 15 to 20 million euros. The only question is whether Club will be satisfied with that.

If a club wants to secure the services of Dennis, it will still have to pay 25 million euros. It is not clear whether a club is currently willing to pay for that. After all, the corona crisis is raging everywhere."

And for those of us who don't Belgian, or Flemish or Walloon or whatever variant this is

"Emmanuel Dennis is still working at Club Brugge, but he has been linked to a departure all summer. The question is whether that departure will also come.

There is talk of a transfer fee of 15 to 20 million euros. The only question is whether Club will be satisfied with that.

If a club wants to secure the services of Dennis, it will still have to pay 25 million euros. It is not clear whether a club is currently willing to pay for that. After all, the corona crisis is raging everywhere."
Beat me to it. No mention of any club so generic post.....😎

2 More signings the second will be a loan signing likely Balogun on loan similar to the Zivkovic signing last year unless Liverpool change there minds at the last minute regarding loaning Brewster instead of a permanent though we are holding out for Brewster hence the delay

Still interested in a RCM if a team comes in for Lundstram before the deadline as there are a few circling still (Newcastle/Palace)

2 More signings the second will be a loan signing likely Balogun on loan similar to the Zivkovic signing last year unless Liverpool change there minds at the last minute regarding loaning Brewster instead of a permanent though we are holding out for Brewster hence the delay

Still interested in a RCM if a team comes in for Lundstram before the deadline as there are a few circling still (Newcastle/Palace)
Balogun. Will. Not. Be. A. Loan. Deal.

Tier 10er.
Balogun. Will. Not. Be. A. Loan. Deal.

Exactly.

The only way it would be a loan would be if he signed a new deal (something he won’t do) and waiting for that is even riskier than waiting for Brewster imo

I'd love to see Brewster & Balogun sign, but I can't see it. Would leave us top heavy.

Impossible, we need as much fire power as possible.

There's no way Wilder will carry 7 strikers in his squad.

You'd have Balogun, Brewster, Burke, McGoldrick, McBurnie, Sharp & Mousset. There's only space for 4 in a matchday squad. It would be counter productive having that many.

You'd have Balogun, Brewster, Burke, McGoldrick, McBurnie, Sharp & Mousset. There's only space for 4 in a matchday squad. It would be counter productive having that many.
ALL THE STRIKERS

Could I just ask any of the throbbing vulvas that spout made up hog's eye dribblings on these threads; do you masturbate over the reactions you garner? There must be some reason for it. Did you wet the bed into your teens perhaps? Inappropriate uncle?

Not really. Injuries, suspensions, fatigue, poor form etc?

Fee Agreed (£16.5M)

Will be Undergoing a medical in Belgium over the Weekend

Screenshot_20200924_182553.jpg

Not really. Injuries, suspensions, fatigue, poor form etc?

I think 4 or 5 is enough. Only 2 can be out on the park. Another 2 on the bench.

So you'd have 3 (most weeks) not in the squad, getting mardy and disinterested. Not great for squad morale.

I think 4 or 5 is enough. Only 2 can be out on the pair. Another 2 on the bench. So you'd have 3 not in the squad, getting mardy most weeks. Not great for squad morale.
We'd have to sign Balogun first, Burke is a utility player and Sharp sadly is getting old... defo would be happy with 2 more strikers

Back
Top Bottom