Emmanuel Dennis - Real Madrid slayer

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Do we know if we definitely are, or ever have been, in for Dennis?

yes we have been in for Dennis
I don't mean to offend, and it's my fault that I've not been as interested in the board since lockdown started (only so many conversations from armchair epidemiologists that one man can stand), but are you actually ITK and if so have you posted other stuff that's come to pass?

It's just that there are a lot of people on here who post very veiled and cryptic messages that have the effect of making them look like they're ITK but that can't be challenged on veracity due to their vagueness. Maybe you've posted something and I've missed it, but how do we know that you're not just another one of those sad-acts who pretends to be part of some secret club of people who know stuff just to make them sound like their lives are more meaningful than they actually are?

I don't mean to offend, and it's my fault that I've not been as interested in the board since lockdown started (only so many conversations from armchair epidemiologists that one man can stand), but are you actually ITK and if so have you posted other stuff that's come to pass?

It's just that there are a lot of people on here who post very veiled and cryptic messages that have the effect of making them look like they're ITK but that can't be challenged on veracity due to their vagueness. Maybe you've posted something and I've missed it, but how do we know that you're not just another one of those sad-acts who pretends to be part of some secret club of people who know stuff just to make them sound like their lives are more meaningful than they actually are?
No itk at all just repeat what ive been told/seen, i was told we have been in for Dennis all summer and Brugge have been very inconsistent regarding him. I Also spend most of my day looking at things United related just due to boredom and having nothing else to do haha no claim to be itk as mentioned just repeat what i see incase others have missed it

No itk at all just repeat what ive been told/seen, i was told we have been in for Dennis all summer and Brugge have been very inconsistent regarding him. I Also spend most of my day looking at things United related just due to boredom and having nothing else to do haha no claim to be itk as mentioned just repeat what i see incase others have missed it

Gotcha, thanks :)

Ahh Brewster just a smoke screen.

Welcome aboard Dennis

He is the guy I have thought we had more chance of signing at the right price and who could sneak under the radar as we have the contacts.
let’s hope it is true
Can still see one of Brewster or arsenal lad coming as well and believe this is why it has taken so
Long as we been shuffling our financial
Resources to accomodate

He is the guy I have thought we had more chance of signing at the right price and who could sneak under the radar as we have the contacts.
let’s hope it is true
Can still see one of Brewster or arsenal lad coming as well and believe this is why it has taken so
Long as we been shuffling our financial
Resources to accomodate

£16m on Dennis and Brewster/Balogan on loan would be some great work, can't see it myself but would be pretty awesome!

Back
Top Bottom