Emmanuel Dennis - Real Madrid slayer

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

HITC is tier 4.
Hang on, is that how the reliability is graded, or am I confusing it with something else?!

N.B. I appreciate they're regurgitating a Belgian paper.

Scored 1 goal in 13 games....don’t think we can wait that long for him to score for us....

Article says:
When you consider the Nigeria international has scored just once in 13 games this season (and none in nine Jupiler League matches), you have to wonder why a goal-shy Blades side would even think about renewing their interest in a misfiring summer target.

🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔
No thanks.

Why not? We made a record signing based on half a season in the championship 🤷

And just look where we are...

(I'm not blaming our current situation on Brewster, you understand. But our recruitment since promotion has been dreadful, in part because we're paying out huge fees based on limited evidence).

And just look where we are...

(I'm not blaming our current situation on Brewster, you understand. But our recruitment since promotion has been dreadful, in part because we're paying out huge fees based on limited evidence).
I know mate I was only joking (kinda) but the scattergun approach hasn't worked so far.. however like you say, we're spending buckets of cash on the wrong players. And before someone pipes up saying "he's one of the best talents in England" he can be. But he isn't what we needed.

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the reason why Club Brugge are allegedly so keen to get rid...

According to reports a few weeks ago he stormed off the team bus before they faced Borussia Dortmund because he wasn't allowed to sit where he wanted.

High bar for him to have been a better PL forward signing than Brewster - needs to get at least one goal or assist! 😆

Back
Top Bottom