Doyle?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Some interesting comments from QPR fans about his possible sale on their forum:

Looks like they value him at around £10m, but apparently their financial situation is pretty dire (as are all teams in the Championship I suppose) and they might have to accept a bid of around £5m to balance the books. Funnily enough one of them mentions Luke Freeman as a sale they had to make for similar reasons a few years ago.

Would £5m be a gamble worth taking for a position/type of player we really need in the squad?

I think we need someone capable of playing like a second striker, that can press and harass.
I don't think Chair has those attributes. He might be too much of a luxury in the PL.

I think Chair is quite an underrated player, felt he does damage to us really consistently. Seems a smart guy and leader as well. I would imagine we are looking at Prem loans in his position, who probably have more to their game than Chair. But I don't think he would be a waste if wanted to add a Perm in an attacking mid role. You know he will be sound technically, a hard worker with a lot more stamina than Luke Freeman for sure.and he someone who will keep his head up if we struggle.

Interesting comments on Chair, funnily enough I alao thought he'd be a good replacement for Illi. However someone at QPR doesn't think he's good enough for the Premier League but would be happy to take the money for him.

That makes me very wary. Genuinely ITK

Interesting comments on Chair, funnily enough I alao thought he'd be a good replacement for Illi. However someone at QPR doesn't think he's good enough for the Premier League but would be happy to take the money for him.

That makes me very wary. Genuinely ITK

I would steer clear of Chair..has his good days where he's very good. But also has several games where he isn't involved at all.

Not someone you want in a team that won't have much ball as it is.

Good player is Chair, not sure if he'd be another Luke Freeman scenario though.
He's closer to what I think we need than Doyle but maybe not quite it.
Ziyech is available for nothing. Obviously cost more in wages, but give him a bonus if we stay up.

Failed his last two medical tests for January and this summers transfers, so he'll fit right in.

Ziyech is available for nothing. Obviously cost more in wages, but give him a bonus if we stay up.

Failed his last two medical tests for January and this summers transfers, so he'll fit right in.

Sounds like he's off to retirement home

Sounds like Doyle is over based on Darren Smith saying we are done at CM. That's disappointing.

Personally I would be happy to let Norwood go (I can think of around 24 teams in the Championship who would sign him) if we could still get Doyle in on loan.

Sounds like Doyle is over based on Darren Smith saying we are done at CM. That's disappointing.

Personally I would be happy to let Norwood go (I can think of around 24 teams in the Championship who would sign him) if we could still get Doyle in on loan.
He said we are done for attacking midfielders, someone asked is Doyle considered a AM, he said No. So I’d assume we are still after him.

Back
Top Bottom