Don’t underestimate Luton.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Gavlar

eternal pessimist
Reaction score
Luton are a very solid side and gave us two decent games last season. They are very fired up after losing Lockyer as well, so we will have to be on it to win on Boxing Day. Cmon you red and white wizards!!

For me, it’s your presumption that if you didn’t give the board the heads up, we wouldn’t notice. I thank you for your public spiritedness 🙂
Attitude of fans going into the game does affect the result. We need to get right behind the team from the off and not stop cheering even if we go behind. I’m not lucky enough to be going so am leaving it to the fans who are to cheer us to victory. If we assume we will win, we may have a shock.

Caught the 2nd half today, looked a good side. Even with all the Newcastle possession Luton never looked in trouble and didn’t give them any chances but I was impressed with the way they carry the ball, no hoofing it clear when they had the chance to break they did it really well and could go from their own area all the way up retaining the ball and winning a corner or a free kick high up. Barkley always looking to shoot anytime he got the ball outside the area is something we need to watch for.

Big shout.

Who do you think will go down?
Sheffield United. 3 times.
Been living on borrowed time, it's only because VAR loves us and Chris Wilder runs the Prem (according to Klopp) that we aren't playing in the Findus the Fisherman's Grimsby Sunday League. Well we've more than met our match this time because we're rubbish I read that on here so it's a Fallowfield fact and a Stegosaurus shite.

Us Burnley scabs. Cos I don’t think Luton will either. Watched em today They not going down
It's a marathon mind you. Take nothing away from Luton of course but I'm not sure they have the stamina to keep the form and intensity up, something you see done well by the big clubs and you may see them drop points towards the last quarter of the season.

Unfortunately I doubt it will play out this way but I would like to see them stay up, love the story behind them getting to the Prem but I'm afraid if they stay up we aren't.

Cant see us underestimating anyone. Maybe fans but never the management.

It's a marathon mind you. Take nothing away from Luton of course but I'm not sure they have the stamina to keep the form and intensity up, something you see done well by the big clubs and you may see them drop points towards the last quarter of the season.

Unfortunately I doubt it will play out this way but I would like to see them stay up, love the story behind them getting to the Prem but I'm afraid if they stay up we aren't.
A lot will depend on keeping Barcley fit, he's been a terrific signing and is looking one of the best midfielders in the prem

The three that went up will be the three that come back down, Newcastle were garbage today.

After watching them on MOTD (I realise these are very much edited), I think we'll have to be "on it", but hopefully we can be. They've got the emotional game for Lockyer out of the way now (he's alive and recovering which is great!), so that may go in our favour. However, it's not just about "pashun", they look like they're finding their way now, so 3 points would be brilliant!

I’d hope our management team would ensure our team wouldn’t take anyone for granted
I’ve seen Luton a few times mostly on there shrunken pitch , Barcodes were fucking wank today and frankly looked like they couldn’t be arsed
And let’s be reight it was 2 shite games last season
I was hoping to get over but transport from Manchester airport is non existent
Take a scrappy 1-0 win making it 4 from 6 so far over Xmas

Back
Top Bottom