Betting Tip v Villa

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Just used one of my free £10 bets on a villa win, only get £6.10 but its the closest thing to a sure thing I could honestly think of! Hope that lad Holgate gets a debut I fancy a kebab for dinner 😉

Wait till the line-ups, but my bet would be the below.
  • Larouci/RND yellow card (will have a big job against Cash and Bailey). If Trusty plays LB, not worth it as he'd be suspended and might be overly careful.
  • If Davies gets a start, I'd include him for a booking. If not, Douglas Luiz.
  • Watkins goal and both teams to score.
Looking at 25/1. Fiver stake.

If Holgate comes on at HT/60th min - He'll be going straight in a bet for a booking, would probably be around 12/1 at that time.

Been doing alright with bet builders this season . Was unlucky last night!

1706885138183.png1706885159666.png

Had a very nice one the other week:
1706885367092.png

Wait till the line-ups, but my bet would be the below.
  • Larouci/RND yellow card (will have a big job against Cash and Bailey). If Trusty plays LB, not worth it as he'd be suspended and might be overly careful.
  • If Davies gets a start, I'd include him for a booking. If not, Douglas Luiz.
  • Watkins goal and both teams to score.
Looking at 25/1. Fiver stake.

If Holgate comes on at HT/60th min - He'll be going straight in a bet for a booking, would probably be around 12/1 at that time.

Been doing alright with bet builders this season . Was unlucky last night!

View attachment 178516View attachment 178517

Had a very nice one the other week:
View attachment 178518
Why is Trusty one booking short of a suspension?

United conceded 3 Penalties in last 2 home games, so its.
Luiz Anytime Scorer
Both Teams To Score
Over 4 Goals

Full Time Result 4-3 either way. Kop will suck a few goals in for us.

Worth a punt United win 2-0@ 28/1
We've got a sample of 22 games in which we're yet to beat anyone by that margin, so as a ballpark figure you can place the odds as worse than 1/22.

Villa are in fifth place, so you can assume our odds of finally getting a 2-0 win are worse against Villa than an overall average.

28/1 doesn't actually sound good to me.

Fancy another high scoring defeat at the weekend and wouldn't bet against another 5 something battering, Luton are free-scoring at the moment and our defence is, well, shit.....

Luton to win, over 4 goals for Luton and over 1 goal for us.....50/1

Back
Top Bottom