Don’t underestimate Luton.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

In the end we could have won. 2 v unlucky own goals cost us.

Jesus. Scored after 20 seconds, then 40 seconds after the kick-off again. Unreal. Proper fearless team with a big fuck off giant up top.

Fear for us away at Luton in a couple of weeks, their direct style with this keeper and defence it could be a thrashing

Not surprised after the way Brighton played saturday. Too much tippy tappy stuff and when we pressed they looked to shit it. Just needed a better team than us to face Brighton and they were in for a hammering

Will we beat Luton's current points total???? Its not looking good is it
We needed to at least match their result tonight, although theoretically not down it’s going to be hard motivating that dressing room after scoring twice away from home and losing. When you look at the games left, I just can’t see where 10 points are coming from and that’s with them staying on the current total until the end of the season

Head and heart this one

Heart say love to see forest or Everton go down

Head says Luton will lose Edward’s, Barkley Chong morris etc as they have proved themselves, leaving then the weakest of the 3 for us to play next season

Fuck it, 46 games, we can afford a couple of slip ups, hope Luton stay up, Forest go down and Everton start next season with a -20 points deduction

I’m hoping they can do it, they will need to be 4 points above forest though as they’ll probably be given the points back if they’re relegated because of the deduction, I’m just hoping we can overtake Burnley, my standards are very low for this season, first was to get above Derby’s appalling record, next not to be last ( think I’m punching with this one though)

Got to hand it to Luton having a plan and giving it a go, not embarrassing themselves like the other 2 that went up with them.

3 cheers for Luton.

If Forest go down, they would be in a big mess financially wise
Id love to jump onboard this, but I heard the same about Burnley last time and it’s been touted as the same for next season.
Heard it about Leeds, and Leicester too.

Thing is, Forest don’t really strike me as having a group of players who would fancy sticking around.

Thing is, Forest don’t really strike me as having a group of players who would fancy sticking around.
Gibbs-White definitely isn’t playing in the Championship if they go down, Elanga, Kouyate, Awoniyi probably the same.

Some of the 4,000 new signings would have to step up to the plate, they actually signed a few good Championship players, it’s just that no one has seen them due to all the money signings they’ve also made.

I think it will be, us, Burnley and Everton, IF! they received another points deduction.

If we aren't staying up then I'm rooting for Luton!

Back
Top Bottom