Do you feel we will stay up?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Do you think we will stay up?

• Yes

Votes: 119 45.2%
  • No

Votes: 144 54.8%

• Total voters

T-Blade

Reaction score
Nail your colours to the mast after our transfer window and todays game do you think we have enough to stay up? Me personally feels like another missed opportunity today but I still think we will be ok.

I think we're going to give a good account of ourselves. Will be in games against most of the league, barring the obvious exceptions. Midfield looks like a big step forward over last season. Just need the LB/LWB hole plugging (Thomas could be gold) and Egan/Anel to pull their fingers out.

We will if we get a new owner in january and we are still in it

Tough one as the gulf in this league just keeps improving, we’ll battle every game but defence and our injuries worry me a lot tbh. Like the look of Archer and McBurnie though and Vini Souza and Hamer. Hope we stay up but we need some points asap and the next 6 games are tough. As ever thought UTB.

No chance. Enjoyed some of the football today but we’re far from a decent prem team. Think only Luton will finish below us. I’ll enjoy the ride though, as we all should.

Hi Stegosaurus here

Between us, luton, burnley and bournmouth.

Everton have a good side, they're just stuck with an old dinosaur as manager. Get rid of him, and they'll be fine.

I'm still not convinced, defence looks awful when under pressure, we did well against City but then looked bad against Everton. We really need to be getting maximum points off those who will be around us come April/May.

Nail your colours to the mast after our transfer window and todays game do you think we have enough to stay up? Me personally feels like another missed opportunity today but I still think we will be ok.
We do have a slim chance but have got to find some rhythm. What worries me is we seem to get caught in possession or give the ball away far to often. We must improve on this if we are to have any chance.

Unfortunately, no.

Not that its a bad thing, we'll just come straight back up next year.

At this point no.

My POV is that the squad isn't good enough both in terms of depth or in certain positions.

There's players who I have huge respect for but don't believe they're at this level any more but look like playing most games.

We've got some good players and prospects but at present it feels like we've got to be at absolute full tilt to stand a chance of getting anything.

I'm not annoyed or critical about this as don't think it's fair to expect top much more.

Money doesn't guarantee anything but it gives you a much better chance and we saw yesterday how much our supposed relegation rivals can spend.

They may end up up shit creek but the reality is they can bring in more quality and more depth.

My approach is not expect much but get behind the lads and hope for a pleasant surprise.

Sadly I think our defence will be our undoing. We needed to get an RCB so that Anel could move to CB. Still not sure about the left of our defence either.

And I’m sorry but Norwood shouldn’t be starting games for us in the PL

But the rest of the midfield and our new striking options give me some cause for optimism… but not much

We need to have minimum 12 points by Xmas… not sure I can see that happening.

It’s between luton, us, burnley and everton. Wolves look far too good to go down IMO. Looked V good against Man U.

I recon:

17. Everton
18. Blades
19. Burnley
20. Luton

I think burnely have better players and play prettier footie but i think their pursuit of attractive football at this level will bite them on the ass and will ship goals.

No I don't think so. We won't get enough points in the games against top half sides and we've already wasted 3 big games against teams we should be getting points from courtesy of the board of directors

Burnley will finish below us never been so confident of anything. We are better than them.
Agree on this, they concede too many for the prem, think we’ll just scrape safety, felt there was enough on show today, that once the team has had time to gel we’ll build up a head of steam, similar to forest last year

I’ve voted No, simply because from 3 of the 4 games we’ve dropped points in play, so we’re proving to not be able to see out games.

Forest 1 pt
City 1 pt
Everton 3 pts

Today was the worst purely because there was enough time to come back and attack, they equalised early enough, but we struggled to get a rhythm until the last 5-10.

No one will batter us, but I can’t see us wining enough games.

Back
Top Bottom