Incoming? John Tolkin

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Intresting, it does fit with other rumours that are circling around, Lord knows where they come from but here's a couple that I've heard of, Peter Jackson to replace Hecky and also Hobbit are taking over the kit supplies.
Blades are going to Bilbao during the International break to hopefully bag themselves a head start.

Never heard of the lad but that's typical these days since we're shopping abroad more often, understandably. Seems a decent player, maybe not one to go straight into the side though but as a squad player and maybe a first team player next season. In the meantime I would expect Thomas will continue at LWB, he also could be one we look to sign at the end of the season.

Never heard of the lad but that's typical these days since we're shopping abroad more often, understandably. Seems a decent player, maybe not one to go straight into the side though but as a squad player and maybe a first team player next season.

He has already started for his senior national team.

In any case I know quite a lot of USMNT fans so am asking what the crack is

Depends on price, especially if he's just to cover the regular guys

He has already started for his senior national team.

In any case I know quite a lot of USMNT fans so am asking what the crack is
The crack is where Frodo is meant to throw the ring

Before this thread descends into a cascade of bad Lord Of The Rings quips, could I suggest that you all Frodo’s puns in the bin before I’m inclined to commit Mordor
As long as he focuses on defending rather than taking an unexpected journey out of position!

Ignoring all the puns, I'm hearing:

• decent technique
  • strong, at least in relation to height (certainly not the tallest, but for a full back who cares)
  • quick, but not fast in terms of pure speed (makes sense to me at least)
  • has had a good season in MLS
  • probably right time to move to upper Championship/lower PL team

So I guess this would be more one to look at for 2024/5 forwards - what I think might happen if there's any substance to this rumour is that we buy then immediately loan back to NY for the first half of their season

Never heard of the lad but that's typical these days since we're shopping abroad more often, understandably. Seems a decent player, maybe not one to go straight into the side though but as a squad player and maybe a first team player next season. In the meantime I would expect Thomas will continue at LWB, he also could be one we look to sign at the end of the season.
Thankfully for us Leicester don't want to sell him

Back
Top Bottom