Incoming? Federico Baschirotto

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Right footed, plays all across the back 4 but CB is his natural position. Maybe a long term replacement for Basham or Anel when he inevitably gets sold for a profit

He sounds good, good price, but is so far from what you would imagine we are prioritising it can't be true. Surely?

I'm sure we will want to sign another defender, but just cover, obviously, rather than any desperately needed improvement to the starting 11 on the left hand side

I don't think this Conan Hercules Armani will sign to be cover. He's far too broly for that

I'm sure we will want to sign another defender, but just cover, obviously, rather than any desperately needed improvement to the starting 11 on the left hand side

I don't think this Conan Hercules Armani will sign to be cover. He's far too broly for that
I reckon we should ALWAYS be in the market for players that improve our team/squad.

we don't need defenders we need creative/attacking players
So it take it you've not been watching utd as Egan has been totally Shite for over 18 mths and at fault for 2nd florist goal and fuckpig Lowe should stay in Nottingham

Back
Top Bottom