Danny Ward

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I actually don’t mind Danny Ward. If it’s a loan with a view to a permanent then even better.

Bit like when l..ds signed Casillas, announced him as a champions league winner, then found out later he wasn't 😅

Leicester in the Championship, 3rd choice keeper........
I'd rather stick with what we've got!
Why do we aim so low, there has to be better options than that out there!???

I don’t think you would be able to find a single Leicester fan that actually wants us to keep him

He was absolutely horrendous for us last season, probably the biggest reason in the squad as to why we got relegated

Will make a mistake and argue with the defenders it was their fault, weird attempts to make a save that would actually make it easier for them to score

If you are signing him to play, he will not help you stay up

Happily have Thomas back if it means he goes

27....(yes TWENTY FUCKING SEVEN) appearances for Leicester since signing in 2018....most of those in the year they were relegated from the Prem.

How the actual fuck is this even a rumour....doesn't in the slightest tie in with Wilders comments that he is only interested in bringing players in who can go straight into the starting 11....

Had a few good games for Wales but I find our interest a bit strange tbh.

This keeper got Leicester relegated with the amount of errors he made before eventually being replaced in January. He’s a league one keeper at best. He’s worse than Wes 😂

Hopefully just a case of us making an enquiry (amongst many others as we leave no stone unturned) and the agent of the player is trying to drum up more interest to get him better leverage if/when negotiating a transfer. Hopefully the transfer won't be to us as I want us to get much much better than Danny Ward who is currently a poor keeper. There are plenty of keepers we could get who would be better than we have and who wouldn't cost a king's ransom. We should just get it sorted for the long term and bring in Johannson from Millers. Then we can fuck about trying to bring in another as back up if Wes doesn't want to stick around after the summer.

Leicester 3rd choice keeper in championship, how bad is Wes?🙈

I like others don't want this to come off.
Obv if it did will give him a chance but face of it looks no better than what we have.

Could it be a tactic to push Kasper through though?

If this is a loan deal then Thomas would have to return to Leicester which has gone a bit quiet of late.

Can we stop taking shit Leicester rejects who aren't good enough please?

Back
Top Bottom