JTW Meeting Today

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Akpom scored 2 and hit the bar tonight, he's scored 5 in 11 games, in a poor Ajax side, there's no chance that lads going anywhere

Be certainly interesting to see what happens in the JTW don't think much though think we'll go with what we have now

Last edited:
Send back Thomas and Larouci
Get whatever we can for Jebbison and Coulibaly - maybe 300k
Let Fleck leave if he wants

McNair for about 1 million
A foreign LCM loan
A foreign LWB loan
A domestic attacking loan
Target man permanently
Try for Akpom

New contracts for Baldock, Egan and McBurnie

I'd take half of that
I would add Wes into that equation, even if its just an 18 month deal as by summer we do not have any contracted keepers, he would be handy to have tied down even if we are looking elsewhere for the number 1 shirt least we have a backup option and one less position to think about

There will be players going in Jan, and players coming in...

"some them aren't having me" means he's had a team meeting and spelled it out loud and clear what he demands, some are not in agreement, and will leave... Quickly will be my guess..

Mcburnie isn't one of those but wants a better deal than the current one he's got on the table, he knows this next step has to be the max he can get at his age, tbh he's not really worth the one he's on now, and will never command 20m in a transfer fee again.. Probs be injured as soon as the ink is dry... He can go for me. Will not affect Sheff Utd.

Jebbeson has a deal completed in everything except the official stamp on it, the lack of any effort to even try and pull a shirt on for us screams it, again, he's another who won't reach full potential, he wouldn't with us anyway and in his head he must think he's the ghost of pele' or something better than a sheff U player, but he's hardly showing suitors why they must fight it out for his signature so it's likely a deal is done in all but the writing with Everton? I guess, thanks for those odd goals between injuries, over the last 4 years, can't miss what you haven't had.. Will not affect Sheff Utd..

Thomas is one "not having" wilder, we're not having Thomas either.. Seen enough, a panic buy, not his fault he's not up to it. Will not affect Sheff Utd.

Tom Davies, less said about him the better, the new Mousett without the dream start or any positives at all and here for a payday, struggles to tackle a sprinkler head let alone something coming at speed with a football boot on, Wilder will cancel this one if he can, Tom's current look is moody autumn facination, which will be delighting Wilder and Knill no doubt.. He'll look the bomb driving out of the car park in a bugatti though wearing a mauve smock with lsmbswoll sandles. Will not affect Sheff Utd

Coming in, Kieffer Moore or similar to Mcburnie but can get picked for his terrible national team due to actually not being scared of grass, 6 month loan with option to buy, he'd be enough for the champ as a leading striker easily next season, not being made of paper is an added bonus and without doubt he'll outscore Mcburnie and Brewster, but so would quazimodo in brannigans and that's hardly worth shouting from the bell tower about.. Should suit us, no judgement till we see him in the shirt, likely Burnley to offer better terms and weaken us further so we secure a bottom 3 finish and use a R slot up, one less for them to worry about..

Anyway, men in white coats are banging at the door. Laterz..

During his (excellent) Talksport interview, CW mentioned that a meeting was taking place today to discuss transfer plans.

• Who do we think will be leaving?
  • What positions will we target?
  • Most importantly, which ITK will be the first out of the blocks?
1) Anyone we can get a price for
2) Tea lady

"some them aren't having me" means he's had a team meeting and spelled it out loud and clear what he demands, some are not in agreement, and will leave... Quickly will be my guess..

Mcburnie isn't one of those but wants a better deal than the current one he's got on the table, he knows this next step has to be the max he can get at his age, tbh he's not really worth the one he's on now, and will never command 20m in a transfer fee again.. Probs be injured as soon as the ink is dry... He can go for me. Will not affect Sheff Utd.

Jebbeson has a deal completed in everything except the official stamp on it, the lack of any effort to even try and pull a shirt on for us screams it, again, he's another who won't reach full potential, he wouldn't with us anyway and in his head he must think he's the ghost of pele' or something better than a sheff U player, but he's hardly showing suitors why they must fight it out for his signature so it's likely a deal is done in all but the writing with Everton? I guess, thanks for those odd goals between injuries, over the last 4 years, can't miss what you haven't had.. Will not affect Sheff Utd..

Thomas is one "not having" wilder, we're not having Thomas either.. Seen enough, a panic buy, not his fault he's not up to it. Will not affect Sheff Utd.

Tom Davies, less said about him the better, the new Mousett without the dream start or any positives at all and here for a payday, struggles to tackle a sprinkler head let alone something coming at speed with a football boot on, Wilder will cancel this one if he can, Tom's current look is moody autumn facination, which will be delighting Wilder and Knill no doubt.. He'll look the bomb driving out of the car park in a bugatti though wearing a mauve smock with lsmbswoll sandles. Will not affect Sheff Utd

Coming in, Kieffer Moore or similar to Mcburnie but can get picked for his terrible national team due to actually not being scared of grass, 6 month loan with option to buy, he'd be enough for the champ as a leading striker easily next season, not being made of paper is an added bonus and without doubt he'll outscore Mcburnie and Brewster, but so would quazimodo in brannigans and that's hardly worth shouting from the bell tower about.. Should suit us, no judgement till we see him in the shirt, likely Burnley to offer better terms and weaken us further so we secure a bottom 3 finish and use a R slot up, one less for them to worry about..

Hes had a few interviews and on each interview he has mentioned Tom Davies, all in a good way and said hes been in and around the squad, so i cant see Davies going anywhere .... id say hes itching to work with him.

Fleck on the other hand , he came on against Liverpool - didnt make the squad against Brentford - was he injured, or one of the ' not having me '' Chris mentioned...

Sounds like we will have Oli Mac, George , Osborn and Norwood back for Chelsea also said RND and Brewster are back training .. so coming weeks with full sqauds, we will see who he means by being left out

Hes had a few interviews and on each interview he has mentioned Tom Davies, all in a good way and said hes been in and around the squad, so i cant see Davies going anywhere .... id say hes itching to work with him.

Fleck on the other hand , he came on against Liverpool - didnt make the squad against Brentford - was he injured, or one of the ' not having me '' Chris mentioned...

Sounds like we will have Oli Mac, George , Osborn and Norwood back for Chelsea also said RND and Brewster are back training .. so coming weeks with full sqauds, we will see who he means by being left out

I get the feelling that he's impressed that he went out to clap the fans, and that's buying in I know, but he's on a great wage as a free transfer..

Sat on his arse.. That won't last, great bloke apparently, we need players playing.

Anyone hear wilders interview with radio sheff? I think he had a dig at jebbo for not resigning
I thought the same. wilder much more forth coming than Hecky. If it is i don't think it will be long before Wilder tells us what is going on with him. the only thing i can think of is that he has failed some kind of drug test

Agree with everything apart from Tom Davies i think he could do well under Wilder

Send back Thomas. AGREE
Send back Larouchi. NOT SURE
Con someone out of £5m for Traore. NO there's a player in there just needs to fill out for more body strength
See how much we could get for McBurnie. AGREE
Loan out Fleck. AGREE
Check that Tom Davies contract was 3 months not 3 years. UNDECIDED
Get Arblaster back.AGREE
Solve the Jebbison mystery. LOAN if we can get him on a new contract
Loan in a tall strong athletic striker from Prem reserves. AGREE but We need to start getting feelers into south America
Loan in a tall strong athletic foreign CB.AS Above
Or , if any fee money available , buy the striker & CB.
You need to add Norwood to the list of players who go
GK,CB,CM and a striker

What’s changed

CW coming back as manager was in PA's mind as far back as the back end of last season. This is one of the reason's Hecky wasn't given much budget in the summer because it was likely a new manager would be coming in during the first half of the season so would have been a waste of money. What happened in the summer transfer window also had the effect of making Hecky's job harder therefore making it easier for PA to pull the trigger following the almost inevitable poor start to the season.

The not having me comment was Wilder talking about Watford and how it was a club full of bad types knowing he wasn't going to be there long
Nothing to do with us today.

CW coming back as manager was in PA's mind as far back as the back end of last season. This is one of the reason's Hecky wasn't given much budget in the summer because it was likely a new manager would be coming in during the first half of the season so would have been a waste of money. What happened in the summer transfer window also had the effect of making Hecky's job harder therefore making it easier for PA to pull the trigger following the almost inevitable poor start to the season.

You called it. 👍

That would mean PA had conversations with CW, and he would have been ok with us letting Ndiaye and Berge go.
Also ok with who we were bringing in and letting his beloved SUFC get off to the worst start in PREM history, all so that he could come and "rescue" us and spend whatever has been agreed in January to do it.

That for me paints CW in a much worse light than I ever imagined.

Bleeding hell there's some right assumptions going on in this thread! I'm assuming these are all guesses, having said that I called McBurnie to Rangers on a free long ago and I can still see this happening, the only bit that bothers me is the 'free' bit.

Bleeding hell there's some right assumptions going on in this thread! I'm assuming these are all guesses, having said that I called McBurnie to Rangers on a free long ago and I can still see this happening, the only bit that bothers me is the 'free' bit.

On here?

That would mean PA had conversations with CW, and he would have been ok with us letting Ndiaye and Berge go.
Also ok with who we were bringing in and letting his beloved SUFC get off to the worst start in PREM history, all so that he could come and "rescue" us and spend whatever has been agreed in January to do it.

That for me paints CW in a much worse light than I ever imagined

The honour of worst start in Premier League history belongs to Wilder and Blades in 20/21 season

Back
Top Bottom