Fallowfields player watch - Ethan Ampadu

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

FallowfieldBlade

The Names Blade Fallowfield Blade
Reaction score
As many of you know I have recently done my scouting badges along with my UEFA A license to boot

The first of my summer transfer suggestions would be Ethan Ampadu

I personally thought he was one of our better players when we went down and he has excelled for wales and this year done well @ Monza according to scouting reports I’ve had back taking them to 9th in Serie A and been a standout player for the Italians

He also looks a monster for wales when I have watched the sheep lovers play and can play Centre back of Defensive Mid

I’ve spoke to my contacts and he would be interested and has a year left at chelsea would be a good signing for us IMO

Sign him Bettis you snake

Last edited:

• Banned
He's done well having an impact at 9th place Monza, whilst simultaneously playing for now relegation possibles Spezia.

His last three seasons could well all end in relegation. At least you'd be getting consistency!

He's done well having an impact at 9th place Monza, whilst simultaneously playing for now relegation possibles Spezia.

His last three seasons could well all end in relegation. At least you'd be getting consistency!

A player getting relegated doesn’t have a correlation between there ability 🤷‍♂️

We would struggle to find a better CB than him at that age IMO who we could realistically sign for a fee we could afford

You can come back to me in 5 years when he is one of the best CB’s in Europe

Last edited:

I can't see Ampadu beating a path to PH's door anytime soon after his disappointing loan. Others obviously saw different but I wasn't impressed - the neshing out of a tackle at Palace (not the only he did that) that led to a goal sticks in my mind.
He's on fortunes at Chelsea and would be an expensive purchase (assuming not even FallowfieldBlade is suggesting one of the Prem loans is used on him (which would also be expensive).

He wasn’t he was a decent player in an awful team

Very good Centre back in there IMO
I know you're the number 1 WUM but if you're being serious please stop.

What did he actually do? He's that good he didn't hold down a position.
Weak as piss
Don't score
Don't assist
Invisible
Poor passing

What a player

GERRIMINNNNBETTISNOWWWW

As many of you know I have recently done my scouting badges along with my UEFA A license to boot

The first of my summer transfer suggestions would be Ethan Ampadu

I personally thought he was one of our better players when we went down and he has excelled for wales and this year done well @ Monza according to scouting reports I’ve had back taking them to 9th in Serie A and been a standout player for the Italians

He also looks a monster for wales when I have watched the sheep lovers play and can play Centre back of Defensive Mid

I’ve spoke to my contacts and he would be interested and has a year left at chelsea would be a good signing for us IMO

Sign him Bettis you snake
You haven't even got your cycling proficiency you tool

Is this a wind-up?

• Not big enough to be a CB
  • Not good enough on the ball to play CM
  • Neshes out of challenges
  • Never scores or assists

I suggest you send your "scouting badges" back to Brown Owl (or wherever you got them from).

A player getting relegated doesn’t have a correlation between there ability 🤷‍♂️

We would struggle to find a better CB than him at that age IMO who we could realistically sign for a fee we could afford

You can come back to me in 5 years when he is one of the best CB’s in Europe
Tom Lockyer at Luton, much better defender.

Get your money back from that course you took if you think Ampadu is a Premier League player.

Is this a wind-up?

• Not big enough to be a CB
  • Not good enough on the ball to play CM
  • Neshes out of challenges
  • Never scores or assists

I suggest you send your "scouting badges" back to Brown Owl (or wherever you got them from).

I bet you have never watched him play ever bar the season for us

Whenever I have watched wales he has been the best player on the pitch

I’m not joking , he will be a very good CB for someone he is still only 22

Get your money back from that course you took if you think Ampadu is a Premier League player.

Just the 60 Serie A appearances 30 prem appearances and 3 starts at a World Cup

All by the age of 22

Sign him now and we can have him as our main CB for 5+ years 🤷‍♂️

Shit for brains sprinkling some more S2 4SU gold

Excuse me Reece ? You best watch what you are saying otherwise I’ll be reporting you

Go on then Reece tell me why he isn’t a good player and who you would suggest

Just the 60 Serie A appearances 30 prem appearances and 3 starts at a World Cup

All by the age of 22

Sign him now and we can have him as our main CB for 5+ years 🤷‍♂️
Think he would be a good signing, but not sure where he fits in the team with Anel and Egan in his natural positions.

Back
Top Bottom