Fallowfields player watch - Ethan Ampadu

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I rate him more highly than others. Still only 22. Needs to nail down a position in order to be successful but his versatility is an asset too. Wouldn’t pay £12m for him but always find it slightly amusing how much some people seem to hate him. I guess we’ll find out.

I bet you have never watched him play ever bar the season for us

Whenever I have watched wales he has been the best player on the pitch

I’m not joking , he will be a very good CB for someone he is still only 22
On the positive side every post you make is even more stupid than the one before it.
In this day and age there are countless ways of passing the time.
Obviously you have absolutely no social skills whatsoever so understand your interaction with the outside world is from your bedroom through the WWW..
I strenuously advised you enrol in some evening/day classes where interacting with other human beings face to face is required.
It would also help if you were able to wean yourself off the Walter Mitty character.
There are many helplines covering all manner of conditions. That would be a good starting point.
I wish you luck.

He must have the greatest agent in the world.

I need to get myself hooked up with Ampadus agent. I get paid well for the industry that I'm in and financially Im doing very nicely. That said if I can get Ampadu's agent working for me, I should be set up for life and sat on my own private yacht in 6 months.

He's clearly a genius in getting his clients paid top dollar for not much in exchange.

On the positive side every post you make is even more stupid than the one before it.
Obviously you have absolutely no social skills whatsoever so understand your interaction with the outside world is from your bedroom through the WWW..
I strenuously advised you enrol in some evening/day classes where interacting with other human beings face to face is required.
It would also help if you were able to wean yourself off the Walter Mitty character.
There are many helplines covering all manner of conditions. That would be a good starting point.
I wish you luck.

Who is walter mitty ?

And i am a social butterfly Nightsweats but thanks for your concern

He must have the greatest agent in the world.

Wonder if it's the same one that Paddy McGuiness and Freddie Flintoff use - how they continually get work despite their lack of discernable talent (particularly Flintoff) is mystifying.

Who's right ?

People who rate Ampadu
FallwfieldBlade ( Qualified scout / Uefa license qualified)
The entire scouting/recruitment @ Leeds
The entire scouting/recruitment team @ Venezia / Spezia
The entire scouting/recruitment @ SUFC
The entire scouting/recruitment @ RB Leipzig

Or the forum members on here who would rather us play jack robinson , it really is quite baffling and they likley form your opoinion on a player on what colour boot or what type of hairstyle they have

You may dislike my opinion but i am qualified in this field i have the badges to show for it and thats a fallowfield fact

I wish you luck.

If anything it proves my point

Whos walter mitty ?

I rate him more highly than others. Still only 22. Needs to nail down a position in order to be successful but his versatility is an asset too. Wouldn’t pay £12m for him but always find it slightly amusing how much some people seem to hate him. I guess we’ll find out.

If you put any player in a team destined for relegation they will look poor

Good player there who will look a lot better in a good team as most players do IMO

He looked and played like he didn't want to be at BDTBL. the number of times when he let opposing players run past him, then our own players past him to defend where he should have been, yet he still got a shirt week in week out. Dreadful player for us... He deserves to be with the 'Dirties'..

Who's right ?

People who rate Ampadu
FallwfieldBlade ( Qualified scout / Uefa license qualified)
The entire scouting/recruitment team @ Venezia / Spezia
The entire scouting/recruitment @ SUFC
The entire scouting/recruitment @ RB Leipzig

Or the forum members on here who would rather us play jack robinson , it really is quite baffling and they likley form your opoinion on a player on what colour boot or what type of hairstyle they have

You may dislike my opinion but i am qualified in this field i have the badges to show for it and thats a fallowfield fact
Still haven't replied to my message about why you're a qualified scout. You guna tell us why you decided to do that? Like I said, far more likely to respect your opinion if you care to give some background. Thanks.

As poor as Ampadu was in the relegation season it still wasn't as bad as Lunny literally downing tools before our eyes.

There is still scope for Ampadu to get better even though I think L**ds are overpaying for him.

As poor as Ampadu was in the relegation season it still wasn't as bad as Lunny literally downing tools before our eyes.

There is still scope for Ampadu to get better even though I think L**ds are overpaying for him.

He wasn’t poor 👍

Still haven't replied to my message about why you're a qualified scout. You guna tell us why you decided to do that? Like I said, far more likely to respect your opinion if you care to give some background. Thanks.

Well Nate dogg I wanted to do the badges

So I did not much more too it

Back
Top Bottom