Match Thread Burnley vs Sheffield United - 5th July 2020

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

BUR
BUR
BUR

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1593773046719.png v. 1593773053761.png
EPL Week 33 - Sunday 5th July 2020 - Turf Moor

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings
- https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/burnley-vs-sheffield-united.497/

Officials:

Referee:
Peter Bankes
Assistant Referee: Gary Beswick
Assistant Referee: Ian Hussin
Fourth Official: Anthony Taylor
Video Assistant Referee: Stuart Attwell
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Mark Scholes
Replacement Official: Chris Isherwood

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺 Live TV Coverage:

Screenshot 2020-07-03 at 11.44.56.png

We are so slow to get the ball forward. By the time we decide to put the ball in their box, we have faffed around with it so long, all their players are set and in place ready to deal with the floated crosses coming in. Poor this.

This second half is back to pre Tottenham standards. Poor finishing in first half is always going to cost in the end.

Guess what, they nearly scored again.....because they aren't afraid to take a fekin shot.

Some people saying this has been a good performance, no chance.

Also McBurnie has one good game and he's the messiah, back to his weak lazy self today for me.

It’s disappointing but there’s no shame in being ‘Burnley’d’ at Turf Moor. They’re doing to us what we do to other teams, need to keep it on the floor more.

We should try hanging crosses up to their big fucking defenders, that might work

Some people saying this has been a good performance, no chance.

Also McBurnie has one good game and he's the messiah, back to his weak lazy self today for me.
He was unplayable in that first half.
How did I know one mistake/a game without scoring would bring the knives back out for him from some?

Too many sloppy balls but with the chances they've missed you've got to fancy us

It’s been very ugly, but it’s gone in. Absolutely pile the pressure on now and we could get a win.

Go for it now. Go for the win Utd. More urgency up front and get the ball up to Moose quicker and we could nick this yet.

It has nothing to do with not scoring or the defensive mistake. And I never put the knives away, never rated him, still don't.

Good strike that, finally some decent delivery.

Burnley coming on strong though, you know what's coming, arial barrage.

Ha, very mature comment. I have an opinion that differs to yours and I should grow up, I applaud the irony.

I don't walk around wanting his head on a stick, just feel he's lacking in effort and strength a lot of the time.

Apart from Egan’s sublime finish we have looked a disorganised mess this second half.

Back
Top Bottom