Match Thread Burnley vs Sheffield United - 5th July 2020

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

BUR
BUR
BUR

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1593773046719.png v. 1593773053761.png
EPL Week 33 - Sunday 5th July 2020 - Turf Moor

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings
- https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/burnley-vs-sheffield-united.497/

Officials:

Referee:
Peter Bankes
Assistant Referee: Gary Beswick
Assistant Referee: Ian Hussin
Fourth Official: Anthony Taylor
Video Assistant Referee: Stuart Attwell
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Mark Scholes
Replacement Official: Chris Isherwood

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺 Live TV Coverage:

Screenshot 2020-07-03 at 11.44.56.png

Thought we were decent today in difficult conditions. Plus points were coming from behind and the effective tactical changes from CWAK. Slight negatives DM and SB giving the ball away under no pressure. Good point in the end.

In a howling gale and driving rain at times it wasn't a bad game to watch.
Stunning finish from Evening I
They beat man Utd at ot by being obstinate beggars and we played a better ga?e overall but a draw isn't a bad outcome

Very difficult to break down Burnley and they’ve been excellent of late, so a point there is a good result, lots of positive performances from the lads that have come in, Berge just gets better every game, I really like how strong he is on the ball, Mcburnie another good game but he really needs to build some strength as he’s not very athletic for a striker but you can see his attitude has improved no end.

Probably deserved all 3 but I’d take a point.

Great to see Jack back, hopefully he’s fit enough to start the next 2 games as these are gonna be tough.

Would have took a point before the match but after seeing it i feel a bit disappointed.Our usual flaw not taking chances has cost us again,we were good enough to have taken all three points apart from our finishing .I have to say they had a couple of chances to but we had far more.Egan was great at both ends of the pitch and deserved to be man of the match.

We were the better team, but Burnley really had some 100% chances, so overall a draw is fair I guess. We really need to win against the Wolves at home now tho.

Bit late to moan now but I’ve just watched MOTD 2 from last night and the foul for their goal was committed on the touchline. They take the free kick about 5 yards in and 5 yards closer than the actual foul. Makes a big difference to the angle.

Back
Top Bottom