Outgoing? Brewster and Burke

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We turned maupay down at the last second

Nope. He turned us down for Brighton.

Shame. McBurnie has turned out to be way too inconsistent. He even admits himself that he's been shit for us. He has a good game every 5 or 6. Then is average to poor again. Doesn't seem to have his head screwed on enough.

Maupay would have been even worse than McBurnie under Wilder's second season tactics. Hoofing it at an isolated McBurnie is one thing, hoofing it to an isolated Maupay another entirely.

FWIW I don't think either is PL class.

Would that be the Maupey that Rafa wants to sign for Everton when Richarlison leaves?

Nope. He turned us down for Brighton.

Shame. McBurnie has turned out to be way too inconsistent. He even admits himself that he's been shit for us. He has a good game every 5 or 6. Then is average to poor again. Doesn't seem to have his head screwed on enough.
Probably do him good to have some time with sports psychologist to try figure out what's going on up top.

Nottingham Forest have been linked with a January swoop for Sheffield United striker Rhian Brewster with playing time proving limited at Brammall Lane.
The 21-year-old's impressive goal tally on-loan at Swansea City - 11 goals in 22 appearances as the Swans reached the play-offs - resulted in a £23.5m move to Sheffield United in October 2020.

Nottingham Post

Nottingham Forest have been linked with a January swoop for Sheffield United striker Rhian Brewster with playing time proving limited at Brammall Lane.
The 21-year-old's impressive goal tally on-loan at Swansea City - 11 goals in 22 appearances as the Swans reached the play-offs - resulted in a £23.5m move to Sheffield United in October 2020.

Nottingham Post

My only hesitation would be in case they wind up competing with us for anything. But I think we'll both be midtable. I'd probably say go for it.

Still think Darius Henderson at £2m was £2m overpriced and pound for pound one of the worst signings we've ever made, but yeah, Brewster leaving now for say half what we paid for him - if lucky - would make it the worst signing.
Apart from a certain goal I'll go for Aidy Akinbadbuy as worst pound for pound shit buy, but there are a few bad ones recently and we all know who they are

Probably make a better comedy team .... hopefully not at our expense UTB

Blades boss Slavisa Jokanovic said earlier in the month that he does not intend to loan Brewster out in the coming January transfer window, despite his recent omission from the side.
72Club
Hope that means he's getting sold. Otherwise he's going to warm the bench or keep missing out entirely behind Sharp, McGoldrick, Mousset and McBurnie until his measly value drops to zero. Need to fleece some foreign club with money out of a few quid. What a mess.

Hope that means he's getting sold. Otherwise he's going to warm the bench or keep missing out entirely behind Sharp, McGoldrick, Mousset and McBurnie until his measly value drops to zero. Need to fleece some foreign club with money out of a few quid. What a mess.
It really is one of the fuck ups to end all fuck ups and christ we've had our fair share.

He'll end up being in one those features in Four Four Two magazine around transfer flops alongside Andy Carroll and Kleberson and "where are they now"

Brewster not even on the bench again, if he's here past January and not playing it's madness. Get rid!

Maybe SJ just wants to work with him on the training ground without damaging his confidence anymore. I’m not worried yet. We wouldn’t get any more than 2-3 mil at this moment in time anyway

Back
Top Bottom