Patrick Bamford @ Shirecliffe

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Spoke to my mate who told me about Sharp to the La Galaxy , Berge to Burnley & Traore from Hacken

He has told me that Bamford has been down at shirecliffe this morning.

Permanent with a buy back for leeds like the archer deal

Dont shoot the messenger im only sharing what i have been told however my source is water tight
S6 BLADEMAN

Fork off Porky Pig

I don't know if this is true or not but I have no strong opinion on Bamford whatsoever and I am surprised people dislike him strongly. Bit too injury prone for me but he had one very good premier league season that I would love for any of ours to have

Well aside from it being total made up bollocks he's injured for a start
Sorry, report of Bamford pulling on a Blades shirt upset me. Being a bit older I should be a bit wiser and not react so quickly. Having calmed down and in the spirit of compromise I be ok with it as long as he stays injured I don’t mind him coming.

Bamford, feckin Bamford. He’s probs done a detour up M1 to Leeds in exchange FFS, FFS, FFS, FFS a hundred times FFS.

Cheatin, divin, injury prone, ugly, can’t score at PL level, nob, did I mention cheating?

This can’t be true, Hecky must know it would split the fan base
He scored 17 goals in the Premier league a few seasons ago.

I don't give two hoots about past history with Wilder etc, we can't afford to be choosing players that we like as people and maybe off the pitch Bamford is a top lad anyway. Maybe he is/was a cheat, is he any different to almost every other team we face. I'd be far more bothered whether the guys fit to be honest, he never seems to be?

Spoke to my mate who told me about Sharp to the La Galaxy , Berge to Burnley & Traore from Hacken

Dont shoot the messenger im only sharing what i have been told however my source is water tight

piedras-vida-brian.gif

Er no

I have bought businesses though .....

just stating the current facts
What facts are these? Why are we desperate to except anything we can get so he can feature for 20mins in a single game?

He’s shit, he’s a shithouse and would spend all his days in treatment room with Brewster and McBurnie.

As if Leeds would want a fucking buy back! 🤣

Can you imagine the view from Leeds if it did happen! Would imagine it would be the most negative we'll ever read! Bar Man City's on our recent performance that is!

not sure whether this confirms i am right or not?
Just don't get what our fans want/expect.

Bamford has 24 PL goals in 102 apps. 1 in 4 playing for lower-end to mid-table sides.
He has 11 assists too, so 35 goal contributions in 102

I'm sure we'd turn our noses up at Messi

I find it amusing that people don't want players based in the fact they don't like them as a person, football ability? Help us progress? Nah fuck him he's a tosser

Jack Greelish is right up there as a twat but would some of you want him, no way because he's a cheating git, and when we sign someone who's a great guy but not the best footballer it'll be, typical United no ambition.

I’m calling BULLSHIT. if he had been at our training ground this morning camera flashes would have killed him with the radiation blast and yet your mate of a mate sez it’s happening?

I’m calling BULLSHIT. if he had been at our training ground this morning camera flashes would have killed him with the radiation blast and yet your mate of a mate sez it’s happening?

Apparently he was but got injured. Nobody turned on the under soil heating

Back
Top Bottom