Patrick Bamford @ Shirecliffe

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I've seen posts like this before from an account we won't name...

Is this just a rumour, or is it an S6Bladesman fact? 👀

Not even Gyppo pig Curran ?
A lot said similar on Gary Madine also, but Madine turned out ok. Can't see Bamford coming though due to injury, but if he did I would support him fully as he's our player. It's not like signing Marlon King which was an error.

I've seen posts like this before from an account we won't name...

Is this just a rumour, or is it an S6Bladesman fact? 👀
Hi, StegofallowS6 here,

I like wind people up and that's a StegofallowS6 fact !!!

Hi, StegofallowS6 here,

I like wind people up and that's a StegofallowS6 fact !!!
Don't, because then you'll end up summoning one of the pricks accounts and that's the last thing anyone needs today (or ever)

I know Bamford's uncle. Patrick Bamford is currently on 85k per week at Leeds. His whole family are massive Leeds fans.

Are Sheff Utd going to be paying 85k a week on someone with his recent injury record?

Reactions: Dkc
I know Bamford's uncle. Patrick Bamford is currently on 85k per week at Leeds. His whole family are massive Leeds fans.

Are Sheff Utd going to be paying 85k a week on someone with his recent injury record?

Hahahaha fucking hell Victor Orta must’ve gone full Syd Barrett if he was handing out them contracts. Lacing everything he consumed with LSD.

Why don't you ring his uncle and ask him of Bamfords whereabouts today?

Why don't you ring his uncle and ask him of Bamfords whereabouts today?

I'm pretty sure he wouldn't appreciate anyone disclosing his nephew's wage on a football forum. Me digging around for more clues would definitely be pointing at me as being the culprit.

His wage was disclosed over a few beers, so let's just hope that he's forgotten who it was that he mentioned it to.

Reactions: Dkc
S6 is Fallowfield. That needs to be tagged on every post he makes.

Back
Top Bottom