Berge

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Not an over reaction (said it all summer) but if he doesn't want to be here and just turns up every couple of games I'd cash in on him. 20m would do, that's if anyone would buy him for that?

If Berge was a 35m player he would perform every game in this league..
Yet again Berge coasts through a match.
He just hasn't got the ambition & drive to get on the ball and literally run the game from midfield

I'd be having serious words with the Norway manager. Apart from his previous asinine and thoughtless comments which he's already made this season.

Made him play both full lots of 90 and on each case undid the good form by playing him miles away from where he was playing extremely well for his club.

I get that Berge probably likes to play with Haaland and for his country. But we pay his sizeable wages. There has to be some consideration both ways.

It’s probably not just the tiredness that Berge suffers when he comes back from Norway internationals…The constant chirping in his ear by his wobbly gob Norway coach, pumping him up with delusions of grandeur, probably don’t help matters either.

You need some frosted glass on those windows. All the neighbours will be able to see you on the pot!

Bogle and Berge down the right will be an incredible strength but forgive me for assuming we won't even manage 5 games of it

Hope they can both stay fit for a run of games, Bogle offers so much more attacking down that side instead of Baldock.
Realistically it will be a case of who gets injured first.

I thought he played well when he came on yesterday!

Reactions: Dkc
If they can both stay fit for just a few weeks now that will be enough to promote us

Ridiculous that it seems such a big ask

PH should be smart with Bogle, and start him maybe 2 games out of 3

Might help to sub Berge off occasionally too

Let’s hope all this talk about getting a striker in, might have made the penny drop with Jebbo.

starts from the bench for me norwood doyle and mcatee are in front of him just now plus not starting might just give him the urgency to come off the bench and force his way back in to the starting 11

Back
Top Bottom