Outgoing? Baldock

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Dosh ,wage..I'd like a payrise. 😎

I’d be very disappointed if we sold him, unless we got 15 million for him and used the money to bring in BOTH Brewster and Balogun and put some towards Iwobi on loan. That would strengthen two positions at the cost of one, but I still think it’s essential we keep two players in every position where we can.

I think he’s the type of player with ambishun and could have his head turned especially if he is a victim of our wage structure (don’t believe £4K). The whole PL financial structure / demands are spiralling and if we can’t keep up we will lose players or get more Lunny attitudes.

If we sold George I would smash lot up.

I think he's replaceable, with our new signings especially, but fact is we haven't brought Bogle in just to sell George, and he's one of our most consistent and reliable first teamers

Can't see him forcing his way out just for a move to Wolves either, maybe if it had been Spurs who'd come calling for him rather than Doherty etc.

So we have no desire to sell, unlikely no one forcing our hand player, agent or otherwise.. and on the other foot Wolves are probably quite desperate for a RWB so no reason we couldn't command a fee better than what Doherty went for (if we were even considering selling)

I think he's replaceable, with our new signings especially, but fact is we haven't brought Bogle in just to sell George, and he's one of our most consistent and reliable first teamers

Can't see him forcing his way out just for a move to Wolves either, maybe if it had been Spurs who'd come calling for him rather than Doherty etc.

So we have no desire to sell, unlikely no one forcing our hand player, agent or otherwise.. and on the other foot Wolves are probably quite desperate for a RWB so no reason we couldn't command a fee better than what Doherty went for (if we were even considering selling)

£30m or fuck off. We'd have to find another RWB as Bogle is young and has no competition.

I’d take £20 mill tbh fair price and got a ready made replacement in Bogle

Don’t think Baldock is good enough for Wolves.
His crossing isn’t good enough, and He isn’t a goal threat. Saying that, Doherty looked poor for spurs.

So don’t see them stumping up £10m plus for him folks. (And that’s the minimum we should expect for a premier league defender)

So a player that has been a regular in the Premier League and has recently signed a new deal is apparently on a average league one wage. Reasonable... 😂 😂 😂

And who covers for Bogle?

Someome who costs a lot less than £20 million then we might have enough for 2 top quality strikers with what’s left over

I reckon if it’s a trade off between keeping baldock or maybe signing Brewster +1 then we should be saying thanks George

Someome who costs a lot less than £20 million then we might have enough for 2 top quality strikers with what’s left over

I reckon if it’s a trade off between keeping baldock or maybe signing Brewster +1 then we should be saying thanks George

Gerrim sold with his fancy hair cut and tan

Back
Top Bottom